Very Blessed Events

Calumet City, Illinois · View map · Visit website

About Very Blessed Events

Very Blessed Events, in Calumet City, Illinois, creates custom invitations and programs for your wedding. They want to ensure the planning of your wedding is stress-free and believe that planning starts with the perfect invitation. They ensure a couple's ideas come to life through their expert design skills.

Very Blessed Events uses premium paper and offers a wide variety of design options. After meeting with the wedding couple during a consultation, they will create custom invitations, menus, place cards, programs, RSVP cards, seating boards, save the dates, and thank-you cards, as needed. The suite of stationery will flow and work together to form a cohesive style and theme for your wedding. Very Blessed can incorporate foil-stamped and laser-cut designs for a show-stopping look. Once everything is finalized, they will handle assembling, printing, and shipping all the pieces for you.

Other Services

In addition to creating masterful printed products, Very Blessed Events offers several event planning services. Whether you're looking for full event planning help or someone to serve as your day-of wedding coordinator, they are here to help.

47 Reviews for Very Blessed Events

47 Very Blessed Events Reviews

C
Featured
Chantrice Culbreath

Getting married on 08/30/2019

My experience with Mrs.Tracie was wonderful! She met all my wedding invitations expectations and more!

Mrs. Tracie is very sweet, accommodating, and affordable. She has a passion for this service,because it shows in her work. I would highly recommend her to anyone and would definitely use her again! She ... Read more is a true gem!

Erica
Erica

Getting married on 10/19/2019

Wedding Invitation

A pleasure to work with! Ms. Tracie made sure my invitations were everything I wanted! Even with my multiple request she still did everything with patience & a smile. Highly recommended Read more A pleasure to work with! Ms. Tracie made sure my invitations were everything I wanted! Even with my multiple request she still did everything with patience & a smile. Highly recommended

N
Nicole

Married on 08/17/2019

Tracie professionalism was absolutely exemplary!

Tracie was very accommodating and creative. Our invitations are elegant and absolutely amazing! I would definitely recommend her to other couples! Thanks, Tracie Read more Tracie was very accommodating and creative. Our invitations are elegant and absolutely amazing! I would definitely recommend her to other couples! Thanks, Tracie