Viansa Sonoma

Sonoma, CA · View map · Visit website

About Viansa Sonoma

Viansa Sonoma is a destination wedding venue located in Sonoma, California. Viansa Sonoma is a beautiful Sonoma winery that combines romantic Tuscan architecture with breathtaking views of the Sonoma Valley, making it the perfect setting to host the wine country wedding you have always dreamed of. The talented event team at Viansa Sonoma will take care of all the details of your wedding so you can sit back, relax and enjoy an unforgettable celebration from start to finish.

Facilities and Capacity
Viansa Sonoma can accommodate up to 400 wedding guests in its beautiful indoor and outdoor event spaces. Its ivy-covered courtyard setting, the rolling hills and vineyards make Viansa Sonoma an ideal location to exchange your vows and enjoy a timeless wine country wedding celebration. At Viansa Sonoma, your wedding ceremony can be held in their romantic courtyard, which is framed by vineyards and olive trees and graced with a lovely center fountain, or in a more private setting on our upper lawn (Alta Piano) After the ceremony, you and your guests will be guided through Viansa Sonoma’s candle-lit wine cellar, while the newlyweds can share a private celebratory moment. Then, your reception can be celebrated in Viansa Sonoma’s new pavilion. We also have a romantic wine cave that is the perfect space to host an intimate celebration.

At Viansa Sonoma, every aspect of your wedding celebration will be executed by the talented events team. Couples have the option of hosting several wedding events at Viansa Sonoma, including engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, ceremonies and receptions, as well as elopement celebrations. Outside wedding vendors are able to come into Viansa Sonoma to work their magic for your special day. The venue also offers a list of prefered vendors they work with in the area. Viansa Sonoma is a wheelchair-accessible venue that offers shuttle, valet and parking to couples and their guests on the day of the wedding.

172 Reviews for Viansa Sonoma

172 Viansa Sonoma Reviews

M
Featured
Ravan

Married on 10/26/2011

The property itself is breathtaking, and the perfect backdrop for an outdoor, vineyard-style wedding. My husband and I eloped to Sonoma from Nebraska, and working long distance with the girls at ... Read more Viansa for the several months prior was an absolute breeze and they made my dream wedding come to life. They absolutely nailed every single one of my requests and did so with the utmost impressive professionalism and kindness. I would highly recommend this venue to friends and strangers alike!!

M
Matthew

Married on 09/01/2018

My husband and I were married on 9/1/2018 at Viansa Sonoma and we worked with Teina as our wedding planner. Aside from the venue being absolutely gorgeous, Milestone Events Group and Teina helped us ... Read more make our wedding day unforgettable. Teina was an absolute pleasure to work with and she was amazing at helping us coordinate everything. We've received so many compliments from our family and friends about how seamless the wedding was and how all of it ran so smoothly, all thanks to her. We highly recommend Milestone Events Group and especially Teina for wedding planning!

G
Gemma

Married on 08/11/2016

We cannot thank Kristen and her team enough for such a perfect wedding. We picked Sonoma as a destination wedding primarily for the weather and of course the wine; having never visited Sonoma let ... Read more alone Viansa prior to booking it was a bit of a leap of faith but it was completely worth it. Kristen was quick to respond to any of my queries, however silly they sounded and reassured me that everything was organised along the way. We went with an elopement package and the team were happy for us to organise our own officiant, cake and photographer and made sure there timings fit in with the rest of the ceremony. We thought we probably should make a quick pit stop the day before the big day and were greeted with a tour and plied with plenty of wine. On the day, Kristen was waiting by the door of the wine cellar to take myself into the bridal suite; my husband was whisked off before we could meet to a lovely area outside. I have to say I felt like a complete superstar, all the staff were communicating via headset as the doors were opened for me to walk down the aisle. We finished our day with a vineyard tour and wine tasting, well done to Philip for coping with us crazy (and slightly tipsy at that point) Brits; especially dealing with my sister in law who was insistent that basil featured in every wine... it really didn't! We popped by a few days later before we embarked on our honeymoon (family free!) and were again treated like a VIP; we did not catch his name but one of the tasting staff said he was honoured to have opened the doors for the first time for our wedding. His customer service was absolutely amazing!! We could not have asked for a better day! Thank you so much for making it so perfect.