Vibe Hair Studio

Ambler, Pennsylvania · View map

About Vibe Hair Studio

Vibe Hair Studio is a professional hair and makeup service located in Ambler, Pennsylvania. Whether you want a natural subtle glow, a daring contour, or an intricate braided updo, Vibe Hair Studio’s team of skilled stylists can effortlessly produce the glam you desire. Brides and attendants can get done up in their salon, or Vibe can offer on-site services. Either way, this team will use industry-leading products like Keune Hair and Kevin Murphy. When it comes to makeup, they can do a full-face application of airbrush, natural, or contour. From hair treatments to body waxing to a complete mani/pedi, Vibe Hair Studio will make sure you are refreshed and pampered from head to toe.

Vibe Hair Studio offers consultations and trials to assure complete satisfaction. They also provide men’s grooming and group services. Their multiple stylists are proficient in several hair and makeup techniques from false lashes to brow and lash tinting. Other services include:

• Tattoo coverage

28 Vibe Hair Studio Reviews

Trisha
Trisha

Married on 06/02/2018

I choose Vibe Hair Studio on a recommendation from a friend and I'm so happy I did. I had my hair done here plus my 4 bridesmaids. We worked with 4 stylists total; they did a great job on everyones ... Read more hair and had us all finished within just about 2 hours. We chose to get our hair done at the salon itself the morning of the wedding and they opened early to accommodate this. They also provided us space on the makeup table to set out some food and drinks. I would highly recommend them for any event!

J
Julia

Married on 11/04/2017

Made me and my bridesmaids look awesome on my wedding day! Very friendly staff and reasonably priced. Would recommend! Read more Made me and my bridesmaids look awesome on my wedding day! Very friendly staff and reasonably priced. Would recommend!

S
Siena

Married on 10/14/2017

Sharon and Danielle and their assistant did a fabulous job getting me and my girls ready for my wedding. They handled hair and make up for 10+ ladies starting in the early AM and had us ready with ... Read more plenty of time for my 12pm ceremony. My hair was exactly as I envisioned and my make up was stunning. I highly recommend Sharon and her team.