Viburnum Designs

Princeton, NJ · View map

About Viburnum Designs

Princeton's Premiere Floral and Design Studio

Viburnum Designs is a full service floral and event design company. We provide flowers, linens, decor, draping and lighting. Our focus is attending to your every need before and on your wedding day. Bring us your wedding dream and we'll help make it a reality!

202 Nassau Street in Princeton, NJ | 609.683.8800

Jaime
Jaime

Married on 05/04/2019

Absolutely Stunning

Rachel was such a pleasure to work with! From our first meeting to our wedding morning, she was cheerful, responsive, and beyond helpful - even going out of her way to make my life easier! She took my ... Read more answers to her questions and brought my dream to life within a budget I was extremely pleased with. The flower displays she created really brought my entire venue together and I could not be more grateful for how perfectly she nailed it. I recommend her and this company without reservation!

emily
emily

Married on 04/27/2019

I contacted Viburnum over the computer and phone and have had a great experience so far! I sent photos via email of what I am envisioning for my wedding. I was emailing with Rachel who was very ... Read more responsive and seems very professional! They're pricing seemed very reasonable to me! I am excited to see how my bouquet comes out as well as the boutonnieres!

Emily
Emily

Married on 10/20/2018

So much more than a florist or designer

On day 1 when meeting with our designer we knew we made the right call. She took our comments and ideas, and made our vision of a aquarium wonderland come to life. Even made suggestions which made ... Read more little sense at the time, but when seen with the venue and decor, were the right call 100%. Flowers were spectacular and it was truly a 1 stop shop for everything you need from flowers to rentals to decor and more.