Vic And Anthony's

Houston, TX · View map

About Vic And Anthony's

Vic & Anthony's features an elegant, yet intimate atmosphere, created with an undeniable attention to detail. Our award-winning menu features only the finest prime beef, fresh seafood and more, as well as an extensive wine collection. Let us provide the ideal setting for rehearsal dinners, bridesmaid luncheons, formal receptions and small or large business meetings.

Vic & Anthony's Houston offers three distinguished private rooms, as well as a Piano Lounge & Bar.

The elegant décor of The Board Room provides an ideal setting for small business meetings and social gatherings.

The Wine Room features magnificent stone flooring and archways, offering the feel of a historic chateau. Guests are surrounded by rich mahogany cabinets, filled with an exclusive collection of wines from all over the world. Wine enthusiasts will marvel at the view of the wine cellar, which features more than 1,000 wine bottles.

The Ballroom provides ample space and amenities to accommodate large gatherings, such as formal galas, receptions or presentations. It is adorned with spectacular crystal chandeliers and hand-carved millwork throughout, and offers the latest in audio/visual equipment. It has the ambience of a vintage parlor, with modern day comforts and convenience.

FEATURES AND BENEFITS

3 Vic And Anthony's Reviews

T
Tina

Married on 09/13/2014

We held our rehersal dinner in the wine cellar room for about 30 people. Staff and food were excellent. Read more we held our rehersal dinner in the wine cellar room for about 30 people. staff and food were excellent.

Julia
Julia

Married on 11/19/2011

This was my favorite vendor of our wedding day. I swear I thought I left a review, but I am here to certify that this is a great venue to have your wedding if you and your FH are foodies. My now ... Read more husband and I have been to our fair share of weddings and have had to endure some pretty terrible entrees. We decided to dedicate the majority of our budget to reception food. After all, we had many relatives traveling quite a distance to see us and wanted to make a good impression. Let me start out by saying that their contract is extremely flexible. You don't have to put any money down if you provide a credit card. You also can cancel the month before you wedding date if you change your mind. Their upstairs ballroom is beautiful, so you don't have to spend any money on draping the place. They also have white or gold linens to choose from, free of charge. The ballroom fits about 150 people max. I had about that many guests and there was still a good amount of walking room and room for a small dance floor. I was a little concerned about the noise complaint from the previous review, but we played typical party music at my wedding and there were no complaints from the staff. My event coordinator was very professional and flexible with my requests. I had to give a couple of people at my head table lobster because they could not eat beef and they took care of it! The staff was amazing. Everyone was humble, friendly and efficient. All steaks were cooked to order. All of my guests were commenting on how well they were treated. Vic & Anthony's definitely exceeded my expectations.

A
Abin

Married on 03/10/2010

1.6

It took 50 minutes to get our food. Which put us behind, then we had to pay our Dj and Photographer to stay the extra time. Then the manager told us we had to turn down the music so low it basically ... Read more ruined my night and the feel for the party. They told me they do not usually do weddings and now I understand why. Do Not use unless you plan to have a small quiet reception. They do not care if you bought the whole room for the night.

Vic And Anthony's FAQ