Vicki's Vintage Table

Ann Arbor, Michigan · View map

About Vicki's Vintage Table

Vicki’s Vintage Table is here to assist you with your wedding plans. Let us help you bring together your vision for that special day. My passion is helping you select those very special pieces. My many antiques, custom made items and attention to the smallest detail. How to use the burlap or lace, farm tables, mercury lights and old doors or barn walls. Then add the Vintage Bling with china, sterling silverware, glassware, centerpieces right down to beautiful salt and pepper shakers! We offer a wide variety of rental pieces. You can pick up and take with or have us come set up and YOU enjoy your big day. Contact us for your free consultation.

Let the FUN begin!

16 Reviews for Vicki's Vintage Table

16 Vicki's Vintage Table Reviews

JODIE
JODIE

Married on 05/26/2019

Great people to do business with!

Vicki & her husband were so helpful and did a great job setting up for the wedding. You can tell she truly cares about her clients and I am so thankful we rented the vintage wooden door arbor! I loved ... Read more loved it!

N
Nikole

Married on 10/05/2017

Vicki and her husband were extremely accommodating! They ensured I had everything in order and in place! I am disorganized by nature, and Vicki was patient and helpful with my setup and arrangements. ... Read more Also, she has beautiful pieces that are perfect for any vintage bride!

J
Josette

Married on 09/30/2017

Share your dreams with Vicki and she will bring them to life. Read more Share your dreams with Vicki and she will bring them to life.