Vic's on the River

Savannah, GA · View map

About Vic's on the River

Vic's on the River is the perfect place for an elegant and historic reception in downtown Savannah! We offer two unique rooms with stunning views of the Savannah River.

The Stoddard Room will hold around 150 features orginal heart of pine floors and 20 foot ceiling with exposed brick and beam work. We have the capabilities to setup a dancefloor for you, so you can dance the night away. We designed the room with beautiful wall sconces and matching chandeliers. The Stoddard Room also comes furnished with Chiavari chairs, table linens, crystal votives, and fresh flower arrangements for all the tables! Mix all that with stunning balcony views of the Savannah River, Historic River Street, and A jaw dropping sunset behing the Talmadge Bridge, and you have everything Downtown Savannah has to offer! The Stoddard Room give you the option to have a plated dinner, buffet, or heavy hors d'oeuvres. Everything is prepared and cooked fresh right here in the restaurant! .

For guests up to 40 the Dieter's Den is the perfect spot for a intimate seated dinner event. This room features windows overlooking the Savannah River, and oozes historic charm. This is perfect room for a cozy wedding reception, rehearsal dinner, bridal or baby shower, birthday party, or any special event that would require a bit of privacy!

111 Reviews for Vic's on the River

111 Vic's on the River Reviews

Michelle
Michelle

Married on 07/13/2019

Best and Affordable Venue!

Vic's on the River was truly amazing! They hosted our rehearsal dinner and our wedding reception. They provide flowers of your choice, tables, chairs, linens, set up of decor, the wonderful space, and ... Read more delicious food options! Joey and Justyna made everything so easy, they were great with answering all my crazy questions and explained everything wonderfully! My favorite thing about Vic's was how affordable it is, with everything they provide to you and the location you can't beat it! They made our wedding absolutely flawless and we highly recommend choosing Vic's for your wedding!

Tabitha
Tabitha

Married on 04/25/2019

Beautiful stress-free wedding with great food

We had our wedding at Vic's this past April and it was beautiful. The room was set up exactly as I requested; the specific service details were completed as requested as well. The flowers provided by ... Read more by Vics were beautiful and matched those provided by my florist perfectly. The service staff was amazing. We had a small number of guests (40) and they remembered everyone's drink order and kept my glass full all night. The attention paid to bride and groom was memorable. Overall, everything was perfect. People said the wedding was the most fun they've been to and that the food was amazing.

Catherine
Catherine

Married on 04/06/2019

The perfect place!

Vic's was amazing! We originally had booked the Olde Pink House, which unfortunately was closed due to a recent fire - but everything happens for a reason! If I had to do it all over again, I would ... Read more absolutely choose Vic's on the River. I am over the moon with our wedding reception. Justyna and Joey were so incredible with organizing the event. They not only helped our guests find where we were having our reception, Justyna even met my husband and me outside and held and umbrella for us (since it only rained while we were outside from the church going to Vic's of course lol). Justyna even helped my mom bustle my dress...she is beyond a pro, and made it so easy and special for all of us! The food selection was fantastic, the tables were set beautifully, and the staff were the best. They even had someone run and grab a bottle of blush champagne because they heard it was my favorite! The flowers and centerpieces that were provided by Vic's not only matched my personal flower colors perfectly, they were gorgeous and way better than I ever expected. We are still in awe of how wonderful the entire experience was with Vic's on the River and so so thankful that we were fortunate enough to have our wedding reception there. It will forever be one of my favorite places, and I can't wait to go back! I can't say thank you enough times for the amazing memories Vic's on the River provided. (P.S.all of that and we were under budget!!)