Victoria Belle Mansion and Vintage White Barn

Hogansville, Georgia · View map · Visit website

About Victoria Belle Mansion and Vintage White Barn

Victoria Belle Mansion and Vintage White Barn is a historic, boutique wedding venue located in Hogansville, Georgia. This timeless and elegant Victorian mansion features grand white columns and is located on three lush acres that include a barn, waterfall, fountains, a vineyard, gardens and gazebo. Victoria Belle is the ideal location for refined, relaxed and rustic wedding events in a beautiful and vintage setting.

Facilities and Capacity

Wedding couples may choose from eight different unique indoor and outdoor ceremony and reception spaces to accommodate up to 300 wedding guests. Picturesque grounds accented by grape vines and florals set the stage for beautiful outdoor wedding ceremonies. The stately circa 1897 mansion features Greek revival architecture, custom molding and ceiling treatments and Victorian stained-glass windows throughout. The Vintage White Barn is a new ceremony site that overlooks the Estate Vineyard. The outdoor Veranda is accented by lights and includes a view of a sparkling waterfall.

Victoria Belle Mansion and Vintage White Barn offers venue rental for weddings and other social events. Their staff is dedicated to making your wedding day unforgettable and personalized to your tastes and event needs. Throughout the wedding planning process, their certified wedding consultant and staff will be available to help you plan the perfect wedding event. Wedding packages range from all-inclusive options to bringing in your own outside vendors and elopements. Event services offered include the following:

• Bride and groom suites
  • One event per day
  • Wedding planning
  • Menus from signature chefs

Other Services

Victoria Belle Mansion and Vintage White Barn is an ideal location for hosting private parties of varying sizes. In addition to wedding ceremonies and receptions, this location can accommodate all of your wedding events, such as engagement parties, bridal showers and rehearsal dinners. This venue is also available for hosting corporate meetings, holiday parties, birthdays, anniversaries and other special occasions.

History

The Victoria Belle Mansion was built in the late Victorian period and renovated by Dave Daniel, a previous owner, using Greek Revival architectural elements. Due to this, the mansion features both American Greek and Victorian architecture and features. Victoria Belle Mansion and Vintage White Barn was officially opened as an events facility in 2001 by owner Vickie Brown. A certified wedding consultant, Vickie incorporates her creativity, talent and love of details into every aspect of this wedding venue.

99 Reviews for Victoria Belle Mansion and Vintage White Barn

99 Victoria Belle Mansion and Vintage White Barn Reviews

K
Featured
Kendall

Married on 04/28/2018

Words cannot describe our love for and appreciate for Vickie, her staff and their dedication to bringing our wedding day together. As the saying goes, it was love at first sight. In our initial ... Read more investigation of wedding venues, hands down, Victoria Belle and Mansion stood out. And it wasn't just the elegant mansion, or the picturesque campus. It was the fervor and passion projected from Vickie, literally the moment we were greeted by her signature smile. Vickie is fluent in Wedding Planning and has a PhD for evaluating the consequences of every decision that we made. Most importantly, she never imposed her own vision and she always guided us in providing insight. From our initial visit to the day of our wedding, Vickie was steadfast in bringing our theme and vision to real life, and she never strayed from that. Her dedication to getting to know us first, really set her apart from other venues. Every meeting, every conversation, she was a champion for our story and our love. One piece that made us incredibly nervous was the fact that we would be planning our wedding from across the country. We moved to the Pacific Northwest 9 months prior to our wedding day, in the heart of making some major decisions. But Vickie's experience with couples outside of the city proved to be invaluable as she ushered us along the way and kept us right on schedule. Vickie put an incredible amount of time and energy in accommodating our cross country schedule, while giving us the tools we needed to successfully execute our Todo list in between visits. Having someone who is well-versed in long distance planning put us both at ease. Another aspect that made our experience run so smoothly were the vendors. We chose Victoria Belle's Platinum package which included all of the vendors we needed for our day. Every vendor we used was like an extension of Vickie; professional, creative and dedicated to our vision. We were so pleased with the way we could talk about our overall vision.

Kassie
Kassie Wasik

Married on 04/09/2019

Made our fairytale happen!

Vickie and her staff at Victoria Belle were truly there every step of the way to make our elopement everything we could have ever wanted! Even with a rain plan in place last minute they pulled ... Read more everything together so we didn’t even have to worry. We were able to bring our dog to be apart of our day and pictures which was very special to us and so nice to have a venue that allows that. Being an out of state bride from Michigan she was always there to answer every question I had and would go out of her way for us with any request or wish we had for our special day! I found the venue online and it had everything I wanted from the beautiful southern home, vineyard, and barn! This place is magical, charming and beautiful. It was a fairytale day for us because of Victoria Belle!

A
Ashley Price

Married on 12/13/2018

Perfect Wedding Day!

I stumbled upon Victoria Belle after googling venues for a couple of days; once I found VB, I knew this was where I wanted to have my special day. The venue is absolutely gorgeous, and everyone ... Read more working there is so sweet and caring. Mrs. Vickie and her team are so welcoming and immediately begin to help you with whatever you may need in order to achieve your wedding vision. One of my favorite things about my wedding experience here was how all of your ideas and wants are carefully documented and discussed, so everything would work out smoothly on the wedding day. Mrs. Vickie is very organized and detail-oriented; I was thankful to have her guidance along the way. Mrs. Vickie knew my concerns of wedding planning while going through nursing school, but I had complete faith in her. I mean it when I say she did not let me down. Everything was exactly as I wanted it, and I wouldn't change a thing. I strongly recommend Victoria Belle if you want to have an amazing and memorable wedding day. If you decide on Victoria Belle, you know you're going to be taken care of and have the wedding of your dreams!