Victoria Douglass Photography

Kittanning, PA · View map · Visit website

About Victoria Douglass Photography

Situated in Kittanning, Pennsylvania, Victoria Douglass Photography specializes in traditional wedding images. Offering an array of services, Victoria Douglass Photography has experience in a variety of events, including weddings, engagements, boudoir, senior pictures, and family pictures. Victoria Douglass Photography strives to capture each memorable moment on your big day.

Victoria Douglass Photography supplies clients with many services to choose from. The company’s most popular wedding package includes; high-resolution images, secondary photographer, engagement session, and digital files. Other photographic services and items include:

p>

Jeanette
Jeanette Croyle

Married on 12/11/2018

Boudoir Session

Very professional made me feel very relaxed and comfortable. I loved the studio it was all a wonderful experience! I will be doing it again! Read more Very professional made me feel very relaxed and comfortable. I loved the studio it was all a wonderful experience!!!!! I will be doing it again !!!

K
Kasey Bowser

Married on 10/20/2018

Photography

She was absolutely wonderful to work with! I’m obsessed with all of my pictures! Read more She was absolutely wonderful to work with! I’m obsessed with all of my pictures!

A
Amanda

Married on 10/13/2018

Such a blissful day.

Victoria Douglass Photography was our saving grace on our wedding day! Not only does she take and produce amazing photos, but her and her assistant (her husband) are a joy to work with! Assistance and ... Read more reassurance are given every step of the way which is so comforting on one of the most important days of your life! My husband and I cannot thank them enough!