Toria Claire Photography

Torrance, CA · View map · Visit website

About Toria Claire Photography

Toria Claire Photography is a LA based and specializes in authentic, elegant wedding photography. Their trustworthy photographers respond artistically to each wedding couple, celebrating their unique relationships with family and friends and their own romantic story. They are so confident in their service that they offer a money-back guarantee alongside a contracted two-week turn-around commitment for receiving your pictures

Victoria Schneider Photography offers three wedding photography packages. They also offer lighter coverage for intimate ceremonies and informal occasions, destination weddings and other customizable event packages. Services include:

• Engagement shoot

H
Helen Cross

Married on 07/14/2018

Fun and friendly

Victoria worked with us beautifully and captured the day exactly as I remember it. Amazing photos, really responsive to messages and very helpful suggestions made. The wedding was in England but I ... Read more can't find that option in the drop down menu!

R
Robin

Married on 04/28/2018

Victoria was such a joy to work with. She met us a few weeks early to review our intended location and while our original plan didn't work out the day of, she held it together and drove us to a new ... Read more location. The pictures came out beautiful and was extremely quick to return all of our photos which we were dying to see! I would definitely recommend Victoria to all my friends and family.

H
Hanan

Married on 04/18/2018

Victoria is fantastic! Her work is stunning. She captured our wedding perfectly. Not only was her work amazing, she was such a pleasure to work with. She is so sweet, responsive, talented, and ... Read more flexible. I could not have imagined spending my wedding day with a better photographer. All the guests loved her as well which was an added bonus. Her prices were so reasonable and she was flexible with a great payment plan rather than one large bill nearing our wedding when everything else was due.