Victoria's Beauty

Newport Beach, CA · View map · Visit website

About Victoria's Beauty

Victoria's Beauty is a makeup artist based out of Newport Beach, California. Victoria specializes in airbrush and traditional makeup for occasions of all sorts. She has over a decade of experience, blossoming her passion for makeup artistry into a mastery of artful applications. Victoria's goal is to bring out her client's natural beauty, embellishing it to help them feel both pleased and confident during their special occasion. Being included in a couple's wedding day is one of her favorite benefits, allowing her to assist in other people's lives in a positive and impactful way.

Victoria's Beauty offers a range of services to assist her clients as best possible. Some of these include destination weddings, makeup trials, wedding party makeup, contour makeup, customized lashes, and tattoo coverage. Should her client wish to have hair services completed, this is allowable as an add-on upon request.

2 Reviews for Victoria's Beauty

2 Victoria's Beauty Reviews

Monique
Monique

Married on 06/29/2019

Best Wedding day Makeup! Xoxo

With 30 days until my wedding, my makeup artist canceled on my bridesmaids and I. I was stressing out when I thought to ask Victoria, I wasn’t sure if she would be able to make it and my wedding was ... Read more was 90 minutes away in Palm Springs, CA. I reached out to Victoria, and I was lucky that it was her only day available in the month of June. Victoria sent us a contract and we got started right away. I sent her pictures of what I liked but I remember she did my makeup in the past for a holiday party and I loved it. Victoria’s energy is contagious! She is hilarious, she gets along with everyone, she even has patience with some family members that can be difficult clients. She is extremely professional, she is great at communicating beforehand, she arrived on time and created a schedule to get all of us done on time. I usually do not write this long of a review but I wanted to show my appreciation to Victoria and how grateful I was to have her a part of my special day! After being stressed out from not having a makeup artist at all, to having my favorite makeup artist show up and kill it! I couldn’t have been a happier bride!! Now let me mention the most important, my makeup, I knew she would be great, but I was soooo happy with the outcome, my bridesmaids, and mothers all loved their makeup as well. She takes her time and makes each person feel special, she is interactive and does what you want and gives her opinion as well on what she recommends which I love about her! I will be going back to her for other events and I will recommend her to anyone. Her makeup skills, her professionalism and her personality makes her a 11 out of 10! Seriously!

D
Devon Escobar

Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing!!!

The make up on my wedding day was absolutely STUNNING thanks to Victoria. She was positive, flexible, prepared, afforadable, and delivered exactly the look I wanted for my bridal party and myself. The ... Read more make up lasted all night and it never smeared even through all the happy tears. If you were looking for a sign, here it is!!! I Highly recommend Victoria’s Beauty.

Victoria's Beauty FAQ