Victoria's Bridal Couture

Fort Lauderdale, FL · View map

About Victoria's Bridal Couture

Welcome to Victoria's Bridal Couture on Wedding Wire. We have been in business for over 25 years here on the lovely Las Olas Boulevard in Fort Lauderdale Florida. Known as the premier bridal store in South Florida, our customer range from the rich and famous to the everyday bride on a budget. Our dresses and brides have been seen on shows such as TLC's Four Weddings and Extreme Makeover. We have also had gowns featured in The Knot, Brides Magazine and Martha Stewart Weddings.

When in Florida, come visit our retail store located at 1302 East Las Olas Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale Florida. Call us at 954-522-1678

If you are not in Florida, visit our online store at http://www.victoriasbridalcouture.com where you can find the largest selection of bridesmaid dresses at the lowest prices anywhere. We also have a huge collection of wedding dresses, flower girls, bridal shoes, veils, tiaras, bridal bras and tuxedos for men.

We hope to see you soon,
Victoria

55 Reviews for Victoria's Bridal Couture

55 Victoria's Bridal Couture Reviews

Mrs. C
Carla

Married on 12/28/2014

Very sweet and attentive staff! I found my dress on my first time shopping but kept coming back a few more times until I was sure. Although, I loved my dress I kept questioning myself but they were ... Read more very patient with me through it all and insisted they just wanted me to be happy with my decision. They are conveniently located on Las Olas by Rocco's Taco which my mom and I would stop at after our shopping to celebrate this special bonding time. They have their own parking lot which makes it extremely convenient! They have soooo many beautiful gowns and at such a great price! I found my wedding dress at the exact price I had budgeted for which I didn't think would happen since the style I liked seemed to run in the 3K range but not only was it so affordable but they found my dream dress from just me describing it!!! Everyone at my wedding and friends who saw pictures on social media commented on how beautiful my gown was. I was recommended Victoria's by a friend who purchased her beautiful gown for her November 2013 wedding. I also have another friend who found her dress there for her upcoming January 2015 wedding. Almost every friend who referred a bridal shop recommended Victoria's. They do take walk-ins but I highly recommend making appointments to ensure you get their dedicated individual attention you would want and not walkin when they may be busy with other brides.

A
Ashley

Married on 06/01/2014

Best place to shop for your dress, I had a special situation I live in Arizona and getting married in Florida, Victorias bridal fitted my dress in one visit and showed me very reasonable dresses. Got ... Read more all the bridesmaid dresses here to and worked very well ever though most of them are out of town as well, big thanks

D
Denia

Married on 02/08/2014

Victoria's Bridal Couture team members were quick to return my emails & phone messages and were able to book my Saturday appointment with less than one day's notice - impressive! :) I was especially ... Read more wowed by Deborah's *phenomenal* customer service. FYI - Two Deborahs are bridal consultants there; the one I worked with has curly blond hair & funky glasses. She went above and beyond to listen to my style preferences and patiently pulled many beautiful gowns that fit my budget. She was incredibly pleasant & funny. She even took a ton of excellent photos of me in my top choice dresses, which I found very helpful in making my final decision after I left the shop. An added bonus - this shop has its own meter-free parking lot on Las Olas Blvd! Definitely make an appointment and ask for Deborah - you will not be disappointed! :)