Victor's Photojournalism

Riverview, FL · View map · Visit website

About Victor's Photojournalism

Victor's Photojournalism is a wedding photography business based in Riverview, Florida that will capture those everlasting moments. The photographer will catch all the small details while documenting the big picture of the celebration using a creative and fresh approach.

Experience
Victor Junco is recognized as one of Tampa Bay's premier wedding photographers, having spent 25 years working for three of Florida's top newspapers. His work has been published in local and national magazines, and he has covered some of the world's greatest sports events. Eighteen years ago he opened Victor's Photojournalism, making the full switch to wedding photography.

The style of Victor's Photojournalism blends fine art and photojournalism, providing a genuine documentary approach to photography. Whether you are hosting a large wedding or an intimate family affair, they will produce unforgettable images in a relaxed manner with skill and artistry.

59 Reviews for Victor's Photojournalism

59 Victor's Photojournalism Reviews

R
Featured
Rebecca

Married on 04/19/2014

Professional, Pleasant, Personable, Patient, Perfect Photographer and Person! Don't look any further. Mr. Junco is the way you need to go. His work is beyond beautiful-it's art. The way he takes ... Read more pictures and the attention to detail he has is AMAZING. I've scrapbooked for about 15 years now-I love pictures, they are my life. Mr. Junco took my wedding and made a story out of pictures. There's not one moment that wasn't captured or a detail that was missed. He is truly GREAT. I think you should stop doing research and give him a call!!!

T
tania

Married on 08/05/2017

Victor was referred to me and my husband through his sister who victor had photographed 5 years before for her wedding. He did a phenomenal job photographing us starting with our e-shoot all the way ... Read more to our wedding. He made sure he captured every glimpse of our wedding to make sure we remember our wedding for a lifetime. He does an amazing job and I am so glad I was referred to you because your work is amazing!

User4093076

2+ years ago

Victor is wonderful! So much fun to work with. He is really talented and it is very evident in our pictures. He paid attention to every detail from the beggining when we first met with him and even ... Read more even brought along a list of pictres we wanted to be included during our wedding. He has a great sense of humor and is very easy to work with. (He also speaks Spanish which was a plus for us!) I loved all of our pictures and I would reccomend him to any bride looking for a photographer who likes to be involved and tells the story of your wedding day from beggining to end. Thanks victor!! :)