Vida Events

Purcellville, District of Columbia · View map

About Vida Events

"uniquely created, perfectly planned"

We're Maria & Megan, a dynamic, wedding-planning duo, ready to assist any type of couple ! We offer wedding and event planning services in the VA, DC, MD, WV, TX and Indiana! Destination wedding? We love to travel!

12 Reviews for Vida Events

12 Vida Events Reviews

G
Gillian Coffman

Getting married on 06/05/2020

Vida Events-- Top Notch Coordinators

I booked Vida Events for day-of coordination for my wedding on May 18, 2019. I have nothing but positive things to say about my experience with them! Megan & Maria are wonderful women who are ... Read more passionate about what they do. I worked directly with Megan for my wedding and she was nothing short of fabulous. Even though I had only booked her for day-of coordination, she went above and beyond in the weeks prior to make sure everything was handled smoothly. 1.5 months before the wedding, Megan assisted me during a walkthrough at my reception venue. She took super detailed notes and paid careful attention to things that I was particular about. Megan also provided me with a concise and cohesive day-of schedule several weeks ahead of the wedding because she knew I was apprehensive about things going smoothly. She attended the rehearsal the night before which was immensely helpful- I didn’t realize how much I needed her there until the rehearsal was underway! She dealt with the ceremony venue coordinator (who was less than stellar) and made sure I felt comfortable with everything before we left. The day of the wedding, Megan was AWESOME. I had some unfortunate family drama going on leading up to the wedding that I was super nervous about. Megan handled everything with grace and ease (but also knew how to be bossy & firm when she needed to), and I was able to actually enjoy the day without worrying about anyone else. Our wedding had different ceremony & reception venues, and the logistics of it all had really stressed me out leading up to the wedding. The day of, everything went so perfectly, at least that I know of  I arrived at our reception somewhat apprehensive about how everything would come together, and it was FLAWLESS, thanks to Megan. After the reception, I wasn’t able to store everything at the venue, so Megan was kind enough to pack everything up (including cake!) and take it with her until we could pick it up from her the next day. Such a lifesaver. For anyone who is considering booking Vida Events as a day-of coordinator, DON’T hesitate, book them now! I strongly believe that Megan’s attention to detail was one of the main reasons I was able to enjoy our special day instead of worrying about everything! My only regret is that I didn’t book Vida Events for full-service planning. I have full faith in them and highly recommend!!

N
Nicole Brown

Married on 06/09/2019

Nicole Brown

Megan and Maria go above and beyond for your special day! They made everything on my wedding day run smooth. I didn’t have to worry about anything! I highly recommend them for your next event! Read more Megan and Maria go above and beyond for your special day! They made everything on my wedding day run smooth. I didn’t have to worry about anything! I highly recommend them for your next event!!!

G
Gisi Whittaker

Married on 06/08/2019

A very memorable experience..

Bob and I really enjoyed our recent wedding celebration wholeheartedly: we arrived on time for the Event…and that’s pretty much all we had to do. We took our time to eat, made our rounds to chat with ... Read more friends and family, danced all evening … without having to worry one moment how everything would work out, and went off, with everything that was ours, like decorations, flowers, gifts, extra wine etc. neatly packed up and ready to be loaded. All our guests remarked how much they appreciated the very relaxed and harmonious atmosphere where everything ran smoothly without any apparent strict schedule. All this happened thanks to Maria Barrale of Vida Events who was our Wedding Coordinator for the day. Maria was ever present in the background, directing all of us in timely manner for our ceremony, and coordinating between the contact person at the winery, caterer, disk jockey and photographer. She was always smiling, attentive and ready to take an extra step to keep things on track. We couldn’t have done it without her. THANK YOU, Maria ! We would highly recommend Vida Events to all who are looking for this kind of service.