Video by Jamie

Johnston, RI · View map · Visit website

About Video by Jamie

Video by Jamie is a videography company located in Johnston, Rhode Island that is dedicated to taking those magical moments from your wedding and making them into memories that will last a lifetime. With over 25 years of filmmaking experience, they have covered a wide variety of events ranging from bar mitzvahs to weddings to corporate functions.

Video by Jamie makes sure that no two events are the same through their customized and unique approach. They want you to relive the happiest day of your life in the best way possible, and they offer many services to enhance your experience. The photographer offers the following services:

• Film on full-frame 1080p high def canon DSLR cameras
  • 3 fully edited DVD copies
  • Digital files for social media sharing
  • Same-day edit capability

S
Featured
Stacey

Married on 07/28/2018

Jamie was absolutely amazing to work with! He was very helpful during the planning process and made sure to answer any questions we had. We decided last minute that we wanted to do a first lock and he ... Read more was very accommodating to switch our timeline and make it work. Throughout the whole day he made us feel very comfortable and we barely even noticed he was there. I knew right at the start of my planning that I wanted a videographer and we are extremely happy that we chose to go with Jamie! He posted a sneak peak very quickly of our big day and it already had us in tears and wanting more. Our finished wedding video is beyond amazing and we can't stop watching back our favorite day. He did the perfect job of capturing all the important moments and fitting them into a beautiful video. Anyone looking for a reasonably priced videographer that is completely worth it, its right here!

Laura
Laura Ann

Married on 07/01/2019

Highly Recommend

Jamie is such a great guy! He is so kind, laid back, and just has an awesome personality. He is super professional, arrives on time, and was always there to quickly answer any questions I had. He did ... Read more my friends wedding and I was so impressed with the way the video came out for her I had to hire him. I am so excited to see my video :) -Laura Danti

Maura
Maura

Married on 05/19/2019

Worth every penny

My husband and I were hesitant to make room in the budget for a videographer at first, but we’re so glad we decided to hire Video by Jamie! After all the effort we put into planning our wedding, I’m ... Read more positive that we would have regretted not having all those special moments captured. Jamie was always quick to respond, and very professional throughout the entire process. Not only did we get an edited version that can be shared on social media, but also all of our raw footage. His turnaround time was crazy fast too. We’ve been married for less than a month, and I’ve already watched our video a few times. Love it.