Video Jewels & Photo

Sun City, AZ · View map

About Video Jewels & Photo

The silence was interupted with a thunderous organ chord, and all heads turned to see the doors open. The crowd stood up to honor the young woman and her father as they proudly entered the Church. After they arrived at the foot of the altar the pastor said "Who gives this woman away? "I do" said the father. With a wet-eyed smile the young lady takes the arm of her groom. The moment both magical and profound.

And the ceremony continued with hearfelt oaths and whispered prayers. The two candles burned as one.

Capture not only the physical moment, but the feelings expressed so tenderly. These are Video (and photographic) Jewels.

In order to accomplish this we use state of the art digital equipment harnessed to a five computer digital editing system. State of the art pictures equal state of the art results. Every nuance is revealed. Every tear glitters. Every laugh is hearty.

Our team aims to please. Our team creates Video Jewels and Photos.

4 Reviews for Video Jewels & Photo

4 Video Jewels & Photo Reviews

C
Chris

Married on 03/19/2011

I'm a wedding planner and have worked with Jules for years. His services on a recent wedding in Scottsdale were performed professionally and everything was done in a timely fashion. In the Phoenix ... Read more area, you can't find a better videographer.

V
Victoria

Married on 02/05/2011

I couldn't have had a better group of people photograph my wedding. They were all professional. Listened to my request, made suggestions on their own. Very positive people. Great photos and a ... Read more professional video. My sister paid three times what I paid and my pictures were better.

J
Jackie

Married on 02/20/2010

My wedding was beautifully edited. I'm very pleased. They let me pick my own music for a photo montage and dvd menu. Read more My wedding was beautifully edited. I'm very pleased. They let me pick my own music for a photo montage and dvd menu.