Video Network, Inc

Buffalo, NY · View map · Visit website

About Video Network, Inc

Video Network, Inc, is wedding videography company based in Buffalo, New York. A mother-daughter duo who specialize in cinematic, short-form, storytelling, and traditional videography styles, they focus on capturing all the intricate details of the wedding. Mixing old-school elegance with a twist of fresh, modern, and trendy approach, they produce one-of-a-kind wedding films. Video Network, Inc, provides videography services throughout the local area, including Rochester, Syracuse, and the Finger Lakes region.

Experience
Videographers Stephanie and Marybeth have been in the wedding industry for more than 20 years. Providing drone videography services, they are FAA-licensed drone pilots. Marybeth is a former television news photographer and currently works as a lead/second and third camera operator.

Producing distinctly unique films, Video Network, Inc, collaborates with the couples. They provide wedding films in the form of blu-ray, DVD, and USB hard drive. The company offers the following videography services:

• Additional hours

M
Featured
morgan

Married on 07/15/2017

Stephanie and Marybeth are AMAZING to work with and their work is even better. I promise you won't be disappointed. Check out their website for some examples (I did when searching). Not only will you ... Read more get fast responses from them, they are professional and funny during the process. They really make you feel comfortable during the whole process. My husband and I had such an amazing experience with them.

C
Christie

Married on 08/25/2018

I highly recommend Video Network. We were worried about a videographer and maintaining the intimacy of the day, we didn't even realize the team was there- and yet they captured every single moment. ... Read more They made a video that made our entire family cry with happiness watching, it was so thoughtful and really felt like they understood what makes us a couple special. Use this vendor, they are phenomenal and creative and so thoughtful!

D
Danielle

Married on 07/28/2018

Planning a New York wedding from California was difficult, except when it came to working with Video Network Inc. Steph was SO easy to get in contact with, quick to respond with professionalism, and ... Read more offered amazing insights and suggestions that I wouldn't have thought of otherwise. Knowing a good deal of our west coast guests wouldn't be able to attend the wedding, having a video was important to us. It was the best decision we could have made. All our family and friends were able to experience the day whether they were there or not. While I wouldn't trade our pictures for the world, the video was such a unique and amazing touch that we wouldn't have been able to get back otherwise; not only did we get to experience the things we missed firsthand (like the guys getting ready, our flower girl walking down the aisle, etc.) we can relive the day over and over again. I've been to weddings where the videographer is pretty much dancing with the bride and groom they're so close; I'm not sure how she did it, but Steph captured every single moment without even knowing she was there. When I did see her, she was so personable, upbeat, and just added a special spark to the day. Her drone footage, edits, and overall experience was just phenomenal. There are no words sufficient to properly thank them. I'd recommend them to absolutely anyone!