Video Perfection

3 Video Perfection Reviews

M
Megan

Married on 12/19/2009

When I first got engaged, the two things on top of my list were finding a venue and a photographer/videographer. The venue was the hard part... Lol But when I looked at the different photographers ... Read more photographers in the Texarkana area, I was immediately drawn to Video Perfection & Photography, making my choice easy. It wasn't just their Amazing photography I was impressed with either, the way they presented themselves when I went in for a consultaiton made me feel comfortable and gave me the "ease" I needed regarding my photography and videography. The team that came in the day of the wedding was extremely professional and captured everything needed to make our wedding a memorable experience. Our wedding album and video were the perfect reflection of our day! Thank you so much for everything you guys did!! Aaron & Megan

R
Robin

Married on 03/22/2008

Video Perfection did such an amazing job. I was an out of town bride and they were so flexible and supportive. They made us a beautiful video and had things ready for us to view so quickly. We enjoyed ... Read more enjoyed working with them. They always had good ideas and really captured all the special moments that were important to us. I highly recommend using them for your wedding. They were a job to work with.

M
Mary

Married on 10/06/2007

I really thought that getting a videographer was ridiculous. I thought it was an unneeded expense. I am so elated that my mother-in-law convinced us to do it. I can't remember what my flower looked ... Read more like and I never got to taste the food but with the video I am able to sit down and look back at all of it. The reception flew by but now I can relive everything all over! It is a wonderful thing to have. They even do destination weddings. They came all the way from TX for our wedding. Wonderful people.

Video Perfection FAQ