Villa Barone Hilltop Manor

Mahopac, New York · View map · Visit website

About Villa Barone Hilltop Manor

Villa Barone Hilltop Manor is an elegant wedding venue located in Mahopac, New York. The majestic waterfront property is the perfect setting for the fairytale wedding of your dreams in the heart of Putnam County. The dedicated event specialists at Villa Barone Hilltop Manor will be with you every step of the way throughout the wedding planning process to make sure your special day is a celebration that will be cherished for a lifetime by you and your loved ones.

Facilities and Capacity

Villa Barone Hilltop Manor can accommodate up to 550 wedding guests in its indoor and outdoor event spaces. There are several locations on the gorgeous property where couples can host their ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. The outdoor area features Roman-style landscaped grounds, gazebos, statues and a 40-foot waterfall. Couples may wed on the villa’s meticulously manicured lawn which overlooks breathtaking rolling hills. After the ceremony, couples and their guests can dance the night away in Villa Barone Hilltop Manor’s lavish grand ballroom, which can be decorated to match the theme of your special day. The ballroom is decorated with a beautiful marble dance floor and crystal chandeliers. Before the wedding begins, the bridal party can get ready in the villa’s luxurious bridal suite.

Villa Barone Hilltop Manor is a full-service wedding venue that has specialized in providing five-star service for over 30 years. The villa is available for hosting bridal showers, engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, wedding ceremonies and receptions. Villa Barone Hilltop Manor offers a myriad of event services to couples planning their nuptials. Those services include event planning, event rentals, in-house catering and bartending, wedding cake design, wireless Internet and liability insurance. Event staff will take care of setup and cleanup before, during and after your special day concludes. Villa Barone Hilltop Manor is a wheelchair accessible property that offers valet service to couples and their guests on their wedding day.

169 Reviews for Villa Barone Hilltop Manor

169 Villa Barone Hilltop Manor Reviews

A
Featured
Alicia

Married on 08/21/2010

The Villa Barone Hilltop Manor..... Where do I even begin? They only can give 5 out of 5 stars on here... But I would rate them an 11 off the charts. There just doesn't seem to be enough words to ... Read more describe how outstandingly wonderful they are! From the very begining from our first meeting, to the whole planning process, and right until the very end of the night. They were the most flexible, understanding, caring and professional people I have ever had the absolute pleasure to have make my DREAM wedding come true!! They totally worked with us within our budget, and didn't try to "sell" us anything we didn't want or couldn't afford like some other vultures out there do. Vinny and Nicky...you were superb! You and your staff treated me and my guests like we were family. I don't even think the word "NO" is in their vocabulary, because there was no request that was denied us. Everyone was absolutely BLOWN away by everything from the littlest details down the the major events, food and the atmosphere. Even our guests who regularly attend big "New York style" weddings said that our wedding was one of the best they've ever been to! Everything was planned and timed perfectly!! We didn't feel like we missed a thing, which is something you hear most couples complain about with their weddings. Well, not here. My advice to any brides out there looking for the best wedding they can possibly have....go to the Villa Barone Hilltop Manor, you will NOT be disappointed!! Thank you again Villa Barone, with my deepest and most sincere grattitude. You made my dream wedding come true. :) Love, Alicia and Rob

L
Lisa Faivre

Getting married on 09/20/2019

Beautiful Experience

Upon arrival at Villa Barone we were greeted with genuine kindness and the staff welcomes you with their warm hospitality. We met with Vinny who immediately made us feel like family. He took interest ... Read more interest in us as a couple and our wishes for our special wedding day. We were very pleased with our experience and can’t wait to celebrate our wedding. A very important fact to note is that Vinny continues to support us through the planning stages and is there to answer all questions. Villa Barone Hilltop Manor is absolutely Beautiful, both inside and out!

C
Colleen Pucher

Married on 06/14/2019

We love Villa Barone

Everyone at Villa Barone were amazing. We had such a great time at our wedding. Vinny made sure to answer any questions I had before the wedding. During the wedding everything ran so smooth. They made ... Read more made sure we were comfortable the entire time. Steve was our Maitre D' for the night and I can't say enough good things. He made sure everything ran on time and everything was exactly how we wanted it. Villa Barone is an amazing place, and we would definitely recommend them!