Villa Borghese

Wappingers Falls, New York · View map · Visit website

About Villa Borghese

Villa Borghese is a premier wedding venue located in Wappingers Falls, New York. For almost 50 years, the Villa Borghese has specialized in hosting luxurious affairs and elegant events in the heart of the Hudson Valley. The experienced event planning staff at Villa Borghese will help turn all of your wedding dreams into a reality with their impeccable customer service skills and overall guidance on one of the most exciting days of your lives.

Facilities and Capacity

Villa Borghese can accommodate up to 550 wedding guests in its vintage indoor and outdoor event spaces. Couples may choose to say, “I do,” underneath the venue’s shaded pergola, which is nestled in the gorgeous Villa Borghese Gardens. The gardens feature beautiful flowers, gazebos, and flowing waterfalls. Inside, the grand ballroom is the ideal location to host a lavish reception. It showcases a limestone fireplace, a sweeping spiral staircase, floor-to-ceiling windows, sparkling chandeliers, and gleaming granite dance floors where you and your guests can dance the night away. Cocktail hours may be hosted on the Villa Borghese’s rooftop terrace that features garden views. The bridal party can get ready in style at Villa Borghese, as there is a bridal suite on the property. Each indoor event space at Villa Borghese is outfitted with high-quality lighting and sound equipment.

Villa Borghese is a full-service wedding venue that only hosts one event per day. Couples may hold their bridal shower, engagement party, rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony and reception at the beautiful estate. Villa Borghese offers a variety of event services to couples planning their nuptials in Westchester County. Those services include event planning, event rentals, and in-house catering and bartending. Event staff at the Villa Borghese will be with you every step of the way on your special day, taking care of all your needs so your wedding will be a seamless and stress-free event for you and your guests. Onsite parking and valet service is available to couples and their guests during wedding events held at the Villa Borghese.

103 Reviews for Villa Borghese

103 Villa Borghese Reviews

K
Featured
Kristie

Married on 09/30/2017

Everything at the Borghese was beautiful. From the first time we went there, you can tell how clean the space is and how friendly every person is. They are extremely accommodating and always responded ... Read more immediately. Guest complimented how excellent the food was and the elegant appearance of the Villa borghese from the moment they arrived. We primarily worked with Joe, who was always very professional and understanding. He always remembered our names, even when we showed up unexpected. Anytime we emailed him a question he always checked in to see how all the planning was coming along. It truly felt as if we were working with a friend. We had completely forgot about the money we would be credited for not using the hotel rooms, but Joe was always honest with us and it was truly refreshing. I can't exclude the rest of the staff. From the ladies in the office, to the staff memebers the night of our wedding, everyone was exceptional. If I had to do this experience over again I would 100% choose the Villa Borghese again and I would highly recommend it to anyone in search of a venue.

Stephanie
Stephanie Babcock

Getting married on 09/26/2020

Initial review

Nicole is very professional and really gets to know the couple to give exactly what the couple needs for their wedding day. My wedding is not until 9/26/20. So far I have had many questions and ... Read more opinions needed and she has been nothing but nice and responsive. I can't wait to see how my special day with my soon to be husband will be. I will be sure to update this review when the wedding is done. Im sure my review won't change! Most certainly worth the money they ask for. It gives the couples a no worry feeling on a very nerve wracking day and that is what we were exactly looking for!

R
Reashma

Married on 05/25/2019

An absolutely perfect reception!

When my now husband and I chose the Villa Borghese for our 480 person Indian wedding, it wasn't because of the gorgeous venue or the food, although those were certainly contributing factors. It was ... Read more because of Joe Porco and the entire team at the Villa Borghese. From our very first meeting, Joe proved to be attentive, detail oriented and willing to go the extra mile to make our day perfect. Nothing was too much to ask. When we wanted to make changes to the menu, they were quick to accommodate us. When I came in with a ton of decor, they jumped right in to help us set it up. When my very particular parents popped in unannounced to talk over wedding details, they were more than happy to meet with us. Picking the villa was hand down the best decision we made throughout the entire wedding process. My guests are still raving about how stunning the venue is and just how abundant and amazing the food was. There were so many options and even my guests who regularly attend wedding in New York City, New Jersey, Miami etc were talking about just how delicious the food was. And don't even get me started on Venetian Hour. I was expecting a nice dessert table with decent selection of sweets for everyone. What we got was a full on show featuring FOUR tables, ice sculptures, sparklers, and more desserts than anyone could have imagined. My guests went crazy over it and it was probably the highlight of the night. I could honestly go on and on about how great this venue is. I have the pickiest guests and I have gotten so many compliments on how our wedding was one of the best weddings our guests have been to and I know it was because of our decision to book the Villa Borghese. Thank you guys so much for giving us the wedding of our dreams. I would recommend this venue a 1000 times over!