Villa Buonincontro

Fort Atkinson, WI · View map · Visit website

About Villa Buonincontro

Villa Buonincontro is a beautiful, rustic wedding venue located Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin. Book a “Weekend Wedding” versus the “Single-day” at Villa Buonincontro. With multiple ceremony sites, a 85' flowing fountain, and one of the oldest and largest authentic Gambrel barns in the state, Villa Buonincontro is the perfect place to transform wedding dreams into a country dream come true!

Facilities and Capacity
The beautiful rustic Gambrel Barn can accommodate up to 300 guests for a seated dinner. In addition to the barn, other venue spaces include a 1,000-square-foot second story deck overlooking the scenery of the farm, and a 1,500-square-foot outdoor patio.

Villa Buonconto offers couples a full staff to coordinate and work the event. As well as equipment like: glassware, linens, china, furniture and specialty decoration items at a discounted rental rate to help with costs. Villa Buconconto also offers day-before decorating prior to the event, as well as Sunday cleanup instead of a Saturday cleanup. The venue also offers additional services like:

• Bridal suite

Jessica
Jessica

Married on 06/08/2019

Stunning Venue

My husband and I got married this last weekend at Villa Buonincontro. The venue is absolutely amazing! The view is breathtaking and the inside of the barn glows at night from all the lights strung ... Read more through the ceiling! The huge deck on the back of the barn is amazing and was a huge selling point for us! Great place for cocktail hour and to take a break from dancing to look up at the stars! I can’t say enough about Tony, Mandi, and their staff! I was slightly worried because they had SO MUCH to do, but honestly they pulled it off and did a phenomenal job! You can truly tell that they sincerely want to make your day perfect and go above and beyond to do so! Tony even ran to the store and got extra liquor for us when we ran out! They do so much behind the scenes that I’m sure things went unnoticed by me being so busy, but I am so thankful for everything! Tony even drove me and the groom (and two members of our wedding party) to the hotel because our final shuttle left without us (he did try to come back for us but it was not communicated to us)! Talk about going above and beyond! I do wish I had a day of coordinator to do more of the communication with Tony, Mandy, and their team in regards to the details for the rehearsal and day of (but that is my own fault)! Overall though everything came together seamlessly and was like a fairytale! We have gotten SO many compliments about the venue and their team! We wish we could go back and do it all over again! Please get married at Villa Buonincontro, but book quickly...they only do 12 weddings a year! You won’t regret it! I wish I had photos but haven’t them back from photographer yet! Will post when I do! :)

L
Lauri

Married on 10/07/2017

Our daughter wanted a rustic wedding and Villa Buonincontro was the perfect place. With their authentic historical barn the rustic factor was over the top excellent. Tony and Mandi were great to work ... Read more work with and willing to do pretty much anything we asked. They made themselves available when we needed to come out and look just one more time to get things arranged in our own minds. One great thing is they are available so you can decorate and drop stuff off on Friday and then the morning of the wedding can be spent on other important things like getting ready for the wedding. We dropped stuff off and said we would be there to put these out and they said, "no that is our job" when we were finding someone to start the candles they said, "don't worry we can do that for you". I was just floored by their willingness to help the day be exactly what we wanted for our daughter and son-in-law. From someone helping to park cars and bring older guest right to the door and to making sure the fire was going so we could offer s'mores to our guest. They work with several vendors for catering and we didn't even know they were there, the food simply appeared on schedule as well as appetizers and pizzas that we had ordered. I cannot say enough and everyone who attended said they had the best time and that it was the neatest location for a wedding. Thank you Mandi and Tony for everything.

Villa Buonincontro FAQ