villa Caletas

Jaco · View map

About villa Caletas

Destination Wedding in Costa Rica paradise! The hotel offers new standard in romantic elegance and unique locations ranging from our new "Rancho Caletas" to our Private beach,the Amphitheatre area and magical Zephyr Palace. We offer the best wedding services and combine the finest elements to ensure a perfect and unforgettable experience The chefs will create a masterpiece menu and the decor will play second to the beautiful setting. Our wedding coordinators are available to assist you with your requests and planning needs. Your wedding dream made reality, whether its intimate wedding ceremony for a few overlooking the Pacific Coast or a large lavish wedding with amazing views, elegant dinner and even late night dancing at the disco.

3 Reviews for villa Caletas

3 villa Caletas Reviews

Chrissy
Chrissy Stempson

Married on 02/23/2019

Absolute Magic

WOW! I can not say enough good things about this venue. We got married at Zephyr Palace at Villa Caletas and it was beyond stunning. The sunset was so amazing setting over the water and the views. ... Read more Everyone was blown away. The food and service was also great! I couldn't have asked for more. We rented out all the suites the night of the wedding and really lived in luxury. I can not wait to go back it is a magical place.

S
Shawn

Married on 04/01/2017

Villa Caletas is an amazing venue to have your wedding. You have a variety of venues to choose from at the hotel. In 2015, they added a new venue (Rancho Caletas). My husband and I decided to get ... Read more married at Rancho b/c it was a bit more of a laid back venue compared to some of the other formal venues at the hotel - we don't regret our decision one bit. It was also a larger venue b/c we were unsure the total guest number at the time of booking (we ended up having 70 guests, but it can fit up to 200 I believe). We were able to have the ceremony and reception in the same location. The reception took place under a beautiful tree with the sun setting right behind us. Everything flowed perfectly from the ceremony to the cocktail hour to the dinner and reception. We worked with Mariana during the planning stages and she was the best! You have to have patience, though, as Costa Rica time is very different than the states. So, I would suggest planning early for all of your vendors just to make sure you give them enough time to respond. I never had any worries when emailing and planning with Mariana. On the day of the wedding, we met the crew that would be working on the dinner and drinks and they were fantastic. Everything worked out better than we could have ever expected. The food was delicious (we did the higher priced buffet and made a few revisions and were happy with all of the food). We also had an open bar and added a couple additional liquors for a minimal charge. If you're looking for a unique experience where your family and friends will have a blast, I would suggest Villa Caletas and Rancho Caletas as a great venue. The hotel is also a beautiful place for family and friends to spend a few days vacation - enjoying the infinity edge pool overlooking the Pacific.

User6737148

2+ years ago

I couldn't ask for a more perfect setting for our Wedding! Absolutely stunning scenery - every ounce of nature, beauty, accommodations, food, service, everything! We will for sure be heading back for ... Read more for many anniversaries!!

villa Caletas FAQ