Villa Filomena

15 Villa Filomena Reviews

T
Tara

Married on 06/04/2016

I cannot even begin to thank Erin, Tina and the entire staff at the Villa Filomena for their hard work. Our wedding day would not have been nearly as special without their responsiveness, attention to ... Read more detail, and vendor suggestions. We went with each and every vendor they recommended from our DJ to our photographer and could not have been more pleased. Planning a wedding from out of state was unbelievably stressful but Erin was willing to Facetime an entire venue tour and Tina put up with about 5,000 frantic emails and put me at ease each time. On top of the planning, on the day of our wedding everyone was talking about how amazing Erin was to work with. There were points in the night where she was bussing tables with the catering staff just to ensure everything would continue to go smoothly. She kept everything flowing including having to distract my energetic 2 year old niece and 4 year old nephew so that I could walk down the aisle. Despite the rain, the staff put together an amazing ceremony inside that still met all of our expectations and they beautifully laid out all the little details we brought so that we didn't have to worry about anything when we arrived. Our day was everything we could have ever imagined because of the Villa and I would highly recommend the gorgeous space and even more incredible staff for anyone's special event.

E
Erin

Married on 11/08/2014

Villa was an ideal space to be married. The location is a secrect hidden gem in Downtown Milwaukee. Tina really knows how to organize an event and really stepped up and took control when our officiant ... Read more officiant had an emergency. The staff was friendly and on top of their work. I can say with certainty that Villa is the perdect place for a stunning intimate event.

V
Vicki

Married on 09/06/2014

The Villa is the perfect destination for a wedding if you are looking for a beautiful and unique destination in Milwaukee. We received so many compliments about the venue. Janice, John and Tina are ... Read more great to work with. They offer great advice and help to put your mind at ease. It was great having them there the day of just to reassure you.