Villa Olivia

Bartlett, IL · View map · Visit website

About Villa Olivia

Villa Olivia is a ski-lodge banquet hall wedding venue located in Bartlett, Illinois. This beautiful venue features floor to ceiling windows overlooking rolling hills, a lush golf course, and picturesque ski slopes. They have both indoor and outdoor ceremony options from which to choose. Villa Olivia will make sure your wedding vision becomes a reality with the help of their experienced staff.

Facilities and Capacity

Couples can accommodate up to 250 guests at this newly renovated rustic venue. They have two outdoor ceremony sites, one with views of their golf course and the other with views of their ski slopes. The ceremony locations include a wooden pergola which can be decorated to fit your wedding theme, a linen covered unity table, and white garden chairs. Indoors, they have a newly-renovated banquet facility which features a choice of four separate reception rooms of different sizes. Reception room features include gorgeous chandeliers, cozy fireplaces, and rustic ceilings.

Villa Olivia is an award-winning venue and has been a part of the wedding industry since 2010. They’ve won WeddingWire’s Couples’ Choice Award every year from 2014 to 2017. Their experienced and professional staff will assist you to make sure your day reflects your personality. Their wedding package includes a six-hour dinner reception or five-hour lunch reception including setup and cleanup, four courses created by their in-house catering team, an unlimited premium bar (hours dependent on package chosen), complimentary champagne toast for all of your guests, unlimited wine served with the meal, a custom cake, cake cutting service, and coffee service. The venue also offers white linens and napkins, silk floral arrangements, a skirted and decorated head table and cake table as part of their package. Villa Olivia will provide background music, a private bridal dressing room with complimentary champagne, bar service, equipment rental.

Other Services

In addition to hosting wedding ceremonies and receptions, Villa Olivia is a perfect location for a rehearsal dinner, engagement party, bridal shower, or pre-wedding golf outing.

51 Reviews for Villa Olivia

51 Villa Olivia Reviews

Briana
Featured
Briana

Married on 09/21/2018

Dream come true

My husband and I took one look at this black and we knew it was it. We had an outdoor ceremony right by there pond on the golf course. They already had an arch there that we were able to add our ... Read more little touch to. Courtney was amazing every step of the way. Any question I had she always was able to give an answer. The set up was perfect. Food was amazing and our guests had a great night. We had a large bridal party but they were able to accommodate seating everyone comfortably. I couldn’t have asked for a better place for our special day.

A
Amy

Married on 10/29/2017

My husband and I recently got married here and we absolutely loved it! Courtney was our main contact and she so helpful, flexible and very responsive. Our hostess and staff the night of the wedding ... Read more were amazing and so friendly. The hostess worked with us to make more room for out photo booth and slightly move tables around when we had to move the ceremony inside. The venue was absolutely beautiful! I was a little upset that we wouldn't be getting married under the arch outside by the fountain because of the weather, but was pleasantly surprised when I walked in to find they had set up an arch inside. It made me so happy! We had the Crystal room and it was the perfect size for the 175 guests we had and looked gorgeous with the up lighting we had from our DJ. The food was incredible! We had the steak, chicken cordon bleu, and eggplant parmesan and all of it was cooked to perfection. All of our guests raved about the food ( and shot skis) for days after the wedding. Absolute best venue for events!

D
Dario

Married on 08/11/2017

We loved everything about Villa Olivia. It is a spectacular venue and the food was out of this world. Someone was always available to help us out when ever we had a questions. I would absolutely ... Read more recommend anyone looking to have an easy going wedding that will look fantastic to contact this venue.