Villa Playa Maria

Rincon, PR · View map

About Villa Playa Maria

An ideally located surf retreat on Playa Maria in Rincon, Puerto Rico with epic sunset views and access to the water. Two villas provide plenty of space for you and your family/friends to spread out and enjoy a killer time in one of the most chill surf locations in the Caribbean.

The Villa grounds are available for special events for $2,000 plus a 3 night minimum stay. We can host up to 50 guests and we work with wonderful businesses in the area to insure a perfect experience.

For more information, feel free to contact us with your needs and we will respond with complete information on how to make your wedding or event in Rincon a success.

5 Reviews for Villa Playa Maria

5 Villa Playa Maria Reviews

Ariel
Ariel

Married on 05/28/2017

WOW! We could not have chosen a more perfect venue for our laid back, beach-side, intimate ceremony. Amy and Elizabeth were fantastic to work with and very accommodating. They answered any and all ... Read more questions we had VERY quickly, and gave us some great advice about the area! Villa Playa Maria exceeded our expectations in every way possible. We have family in Puerto Rico, and in the states, and this villa blew everyone away. Thank you for helping us create a spectacular event, and allowing us to share our favorite place on earth with those who mean the most to us. -Ariel Blanchette

J
Justine

Married on 03/23/2017

I honestly don't even know where to begin to review Villa Playa Maria. Everything simply exceeded our expectations! My wife and I chose VPM to host our family and friends for our wedding and it was ... Read more truly spectacular. Not only was the space gorgeous the day of the wedding itself, but a literal paradise the five days we all stayed there. Elizabeth and Amy were wildly helpful and accommodating, even to our most obnoxious requests (15lbs of fresh catch by tomorrow? No problem!). They were immediately responsive to any questions or help we needed, and set us up with all the groceries and basics we needed. The Villa itself... well.... just look at it! The recent renovations have definitely taken VPM to the next level. It is obvious in every aspect that care and effort were taken to make sure that it was the most comfortable and luxe experience. Nailed it! We are all literally already coming up with a plan to return. I'm basically only going to be able to vacation here forever for the rest of my life.

E
Erin

Married on 04/30/2016

John and I rented both the villa and the guest house for our wedding weekend. We loved staying here and it was the perfect location for our beach wedding. The staff was great all weekend. The villa ... Read more had recently been painted white and grounds were beautiful. I took some amazing photos in front of the front doors and on the upstairs porch.