Villa Premiere Hotel & Spa

puerto vallarta · View map

About Villa Premiere Hotel & Spa

Imagine you are here...

Where every detail is waiting for you to come and make it unique.

Elegance doesn't lie in excess, but in details. You will discover this on every space designed to please you, but mostly, you will experience it when you notice our staff completely devoted to make your stay unforgettable. At Villa Premiere Hotel & Spa, every guest is special and we thrive in creating experiences tailored to each one. It starts on the moment you walk in with:

• Five minute stress-release massage on arrival
  • Glass of champagne
  • Refreshing cold face towel
  • Concierge
Service
  • Personal butler (he can assist you unpacking and packing your luggage, ironing 2 pieces of clothing, shoe shining, and even preparing your jacuzzi for a romantic evening with candles, rose petals, incense and chocolates)
  • Two pools (one with swim up bar), comfortable loungers and beach beds
  • Free wireless internet access throughout the property and suites
  • 5 minute walk to the famous boardwalk in downtown Puerto Vallarta (where you can find shopping, restaurants and bars, discos, and more)
  • Yoga and meditation classes on the beach every day
  • Cooking and cocktail preparation workshops with our executive Chef
  • Access to steam room and sauna at our spa
  • Fully equipped gym
  • Access to our computer and Internet room
  • Adults only concept (16 years or older)
  • Read more...

1 Reviews for Villa Premiere Hotel & Spa

1 Villa Premiere Hotel & Spa Reviews

B
    Belinda

Married on 11/24/2012

Thank you so much Villa Premiere team for making my wedding day the perfect one! There was no need for me to be stressing out about vendors Jessi was so wonderful to take care of every detail she was ... Read more on top of things from the flowers to pressing of my wedding dress! I thought that the distance could make a difference, but Jessi made it all happen. Once I arrived to the hotel all I had to do was relax she took care of everything! Thank you again so mucho for making this day the PERFECT ONE! My husband and I are very thankful!

Villa Premiere Hotel & Spa FAQ