Villa Punto de Vista

Manuel Antonio, CR · View map · Visit website

About Villa Punto de Vista

Villa Punto de Vista is a mansion wedding venue located in Liberia, Costa Rica. This venue is great for those couples who are looking for an exotic destination, with its impossible views, personalized service, and unique ambience.

Facilities and Capacity

Villa Punto de Vista offers five different types of indoor, covered outdoor, and uncovered outdoor event spaces that are great for wedding ceremonies, receptions, rehearsal dinners, wedding showers, engagement parties, and elopements. This venue has a little bit of everything, including a ballroom space, beach space, garden space, and a rooftop space. This villa sits above the golden sands and sprinkled islets of Costa Rica’s famous Manuel Antonio Bay.

Villa Punto de Vista allows couples to use preferred outside vendors to help create the wedding day of their dreams. Their staff is excited to serve you and your guests on one of the biggest days of your life. Wedding event services offered include the following:

• Cleanup
  • Parking
  • Shuttle
  • Wheelchair access

Accommodation

Villa Punto de Vista offers a variety of accommodation options for you and your guests that are all breathtakingly beautiful. Small and large groups can both enjoy the 10 architecturally distinctive and well-appointed guest suites that provide a 180-degree view of the ocean. Guests can relax by the infinity pool or jacuzzi overlook and take in the views of the two and a half acres of private rainforest reserve. During your stay at Villa Punto de Vista, you can also benefit from the 24/7 concierge service, gourmet breakfasts, and incredible staff.

89 Reviews for Villa Punto de Vista

89 Villa Punto de Vista Reviews

A
Featured
Alyssa

Married on 05/25/2018

Like others, we fell in love with Villa Punto de Vista from afar, booked it sight-unseen, and were subsequently blown away when we actually arrived. My husband and I literally looked at each other and ... Read more asked, “What did we do right in a past life to deserve this place for our wedding?!” If you're worried about PDV living up to the photos/hype – don’t be, it’s literally going to take your breath away! You can’t make a mistake while assigning the 10 bedrooms to your guests. Every room is gorgeous and you’ll see beautiful views and spot sloths/monkeys/toucans/oh my! from every corner of the property. All your wedding guests (we had 70) are going to love the venue, suddenly become instagraming fiends, and tell you, “Costa Rica wasn’t on my radar at all but OMG I love this and don’t want to leave!” PDV is pure magic – from the architecture, to the views, to the perfect-for-a-killer-party layout. What makes the Villa magical though is the owner, David, and the staff: Ollie, Josue, Yessenia, Jaime, Jose, and Rosa. They are the secret sauce to PDV! They always have you and your guests' comfort at the forefront of their minds. Weddings bring out the best, but also the weird/stressful & having such a fantastic team at our backs was amazing. PDV is the perfect venue - private, gorgeous, great location, and no noise restrictions or closing times on the main floor. When we first researched the Villa, it looked so perfect & luxurious that we didn’t think it could fit into our budget. We live in Philadelphia, PA and were struggling to find reasonably priced venues that we liked at home. I'm so glad that I reached out to David and our wedding planners, Tropical Occasions for more info! My only regret is that we didn't stay longer! No-one was quite ready to leave by the end. David and his team make this place absolute magic & we hope to return for an anniversary in the years to come!

R
Rohid Ahmed

Married on 02/02/2019

Beyond Expectations!

When my wife and I started planning our Hindu-Muslim wedding in 2018, the first step was a venue. We dreamt of a destination wedding in a beautiful location and a grand house that would be the center ... Read more of activity for a 3-day affair. We searched within the United States and internationally. We stumbled upon Punto de Vista one day and fell in love with the idea of having our wedding there. In 2019, that dream became a reality. The entire experience was beyond expectation, the staff is genuinely friendly and kind. The breakfasts are spectacular, the venue is world class, the views are unmatched. Our family stayed with us in the house and our wedding events were held from different locations within the house. Every guest was in awe of the house and so were we. We cannot thank David and the staff enough for hosting us and assisting us to make our wedding such a memorable experience for everyone involved. I don’t think I can fully articulate how amazing it is to wake up to mimosa’s and breakfast with a beautiful sunrise on your wedding day, or how great it was to sneak to the pool or down to the beach between wedding events. Also, the pool party after the reception was an amazing end to it all! Our dream is to go back someday, hopefully we see you all soon!

Samantha
Samantha

Married on 11/09/2018

Nothing short of PERFECT!

Words could not even explain how amazing this venue is. This venue has truly given me my dream wedding. From the very first day we have decided to book this venue, everyone affiliated with this villa ... Read more and our wedding day have been nothing short of amazing. I would recommend this venue to anyone who is looking for the beautiful tropics in the rain forest, the most beautiful beaches, an absolutely breathtaking villa and the kindest staff that is more than willing to help you every step of the way.