Villa St. Clair

Austin, TX · View map · Visit website

About Villa St. Clair

Villa St. Clair is a vintage wedding venue located in the charming city of Manor, Texas. An elegant venue with stunning views, couples will find relaxation, romance, and charming Texas flair. This award-winning venue is seasoned in helping couples envision, plan and execute the perfect beginning to their happily ever after. They're passionate about offering excellent and personalized services from the well-trained staff at Villa St. Clair. Owner, Kim Sinclair, aims to provide a lavish and classic space for happy couples to cultivate their most special memories on their wedding day. With industry-leading floral designers and event planners, and an experienced event coordinator, your event will be in good hands when you reserve this elegant property. Your dream wedding awaits!

Facilities and Capacity
Villa St. Clair can accommodate up to 350 guests. With two locations to choose from, clients may wed indoors or outdoors. This venue features stunning architecture with lavish and graceful interior decorations, natural lighting, and well-manicured landscapes for beautiful backdrops. Their banquet hall features a warm and inviting ambience, with flexible seating arrangements available. With a rock exterior, hanging chandeliers, and a sweeping landscape full of bluebonnets, this wedding venue makes any Texas wedding truly classic and unforgettable.

Villa St. Clair offers an impeccable wedding team that's ready to assist you with your wedding needs from beginning to end. Every aspect of your dream wedding will be attended to with their kind and experienced staff and management team. Along with premier catering service and unparalleled attention to detail, expect graceful sophistication and eloquence as you interact with each team member. Here, couples can expect services customized to their vision, timeline and budget. Their services include:

• Ceremony

T
Teranie Perdue

Married on 10/26/2018

Wonderfully wicked wedding.

I was a little worried to tell people my dream wedding. I didn’t want just another wedding. I wanted a dark, gothic, lace and candles wedding. When I told this to Kim at Villa St Clair her eyes lit up ... Read more and she ran with it from day one. They understood my vision. They asked questions and never made me feel odd. They put together the perfect wedding. Emily did an amazing job with the arrangements. Each idea was perfectly me. Marie our coordinator was on point. She was always there to answer my questions, keep us together and made sure the wedding day went flawlessly (even when I gave her the scare of a lifetime).

Ashlee
Ashlee Bardin

Married on 10/26/2018

Seemless, beautiful, and perfect

I cannot thank Villa St Clair enough for the incredible wedding they helped us have! Kim was so enthusiastic and caring about everything and made us feel like she was absolutely thrilled to host our ... Read more big day! Marie was an amazing wedding coordinator, and I can’t believe how organized and smoothly it all went because we definitely had some out of the box stuff happening at our wedding. Emily was so fun to work with and was so happy to be able to decorate our wedding for us! Everyone there made us feel welcome and knew exactly what they were doing to get the day taken care of right! The venue itself is BEAUTIFUL too! They have gorgeous chandeliers, an incredible stain glass window in the back of the ballroom, the courtyard is straight out of a Disney scene when you add the long flowing lights, and there are amazing bride and grooms changing rooms that provide more than enough space to fit the whole bridal party. I would definitely recommend this place again and again! Plus one last super cool added perk: It was really important for us to not see each other until the ceremony, so the bride’s changing room actually has its own entrance in the back so you never have to worry about accidentally crossing paths! Such a good idea from Kim!

V
Vanessa Enciso

Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding of Our Dreams

Daniel and I, recently had our wedding at Villa St. Clair on 10/20/18 and it was absolutely perfect! We came across Villa St. Clair a year before our wedding in September of 2017 and we knew as soon ... Read more soon as we had completed our tour with Kim, it was exactly what we envisioned for our wedding. From the stained glass window in the ballroom to the gorgeous mirror in the bridal room, everything was elegant but beautiful in the simplest way. We loved that it was a family owned establishment and felt right at home with Kim and her staff. We had our wedding day timeline, seating diagram, linens, and more planned out by December, and that made the wedding planning process even easier for me as a bride. But, what won my heart over was the in-house florist. I knew I wanted to have lots of fresh beautiful flowers at our wedding and when I walked into the main ballroom on our wedding day, it was like a walking into a dream. It was absolutely stunning and exactly what I had envisioned. Daniel and I, cannot thank Kim and her staff enough for putting together such a beautiful reception. Kim had everything taken care of the day of and I did not have to worry about a thing. It was the happiest day of my life and my husband could not agree more. Thank you Villa St. Clair, for taking in all of our ideas down to the simplest detail and creating the wedding we have always dreamed of- along with all the people we love. We are forever grateful