Villa Toscana Miami

Miami, FL · View map · Visit website

About Villa Toscana Miami

Perfect weddings at gorgeous Villa Toscana Miami. I Make it my personal mission to help you create the perfect magical wedding of your dreams.

Our guests say our venue looks better in person than the photos.

So, me in a nutshell? I want to bring my passion, fun, and love what I do into your wedding experience.

Custom wedding packages. Check out our website & call (786) 450-7881

Villa Toscana Miami is a breathtakingly romantic setting for weddings that is located in Miami, Florida. Couples and their guests will be mesmerized by the gorgeous mansion and beautiful, tropical gardens. Other features such as fountains and cascading waterfalls are spread throughout the four acres. We can assist you in custom packages to create the dream wedding ceremony and reception.

Facilities and Capacity

This spectacular garden villa can accomodate up to 500 guests. There are also plenty of areas that suit cozier, more intimate affairs as well. Multiple romantic ceremony locations to choose from such as the magical Secret Garden and the Grand Center Fountain. Wherever a couple might choose to hold their dream wedding event, they can rest easy knowing that Villa Toscana Miami has flexible and abundant options.

Villa Toscana Miami has a wedding event team that is pleased to assist couples in their planning and execution. They want to ensure that everything goes as smoothly as possible on their clients' wedding day. They provide accommodations for get-ready suites as well as for couples who wish to have an elopement on the property. In order to assist with the planning process, this venue has curated a list of preferred vendors that clients are able to choose from. With their help, couples will be able to host a spectacular event.

Other Services

In addition to their ceremony-focused endeavors, this venue offers a variety of other events that include:

• Photoshoots
  • Baby showers
  • Birthday parties
  • Corporate events and gatherings

Location

Villa Toscana Miami is located just north of Miami Homestead General Aviation Airport. Downtown Miami is a short trip northeast and heading both south and west will lead to The Everglades National Park. There are various points-of-interest that are situated within an easy distance of the property and other recreational excursions are nearby. Wineries and breweries present spectacular destinations and overnight accommodation are just beyond a couple of canals.

16 Reviews for Villa Toscana Miami

16 Villa Toscana Miami Reviews

Flores Wedding
Featured
Yelennis

Married on 03/17/2018

A Dream Come True

Our wedding was a dream come true! I didn’t believe fairytales could come true until we found Villa Toscana. It’s a secluded hidden jem that brought all of our dreams into really. I had 250+ friends ... Read more and family all gathered to celebrate this very amazing day and I have to say from their hospitality to the comfortness of our stay I had to sit and take it all in when it was time to say I Do. I laughed so that I wouldn’t cry and ruin my makeup of how beautiful and happy this moment was. I would definitely remember and reconsider doing future events at Villa Toscana. Thank you to John, Albert and the amazing staff for allowing us to celebrate this magical moment.

Isabella
Isabella Jones

Married on 08/19/2019

Most beautiful venues

Villa Toscana is by far one of the most beautiful venues I've ever seen. I attended a wedding and absolutely loved it. Such a great event. The food was delicious and they had a good selection of ... Read more vendors that can truly incorporate the wedding of your dreams.

Charlotte
Charlotte Davis

Married on 07/13/2019

A great place for a wedding!

A great place for an all in one event! We had a wedding, social hour and reception. There is seating for over 200 people with space still being comfortable. Staff was real nice and we all had a great ... Read more time!