Villa Tuscana Reception Hall

Mesa, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Villa Tuscana Reception Hall

Villa Tuscana Reception Hall, a wedding venue located in Mesa, Arizona, provides couples with a luxurious setting in which to exchange their vows. However, this venue takes great pride in being able to offer this luxurious setting to couples for an affordable rate. As a one-stop shop, you will also have everything you need. Combined with classic Tuscan décor, you will have a fully equipped and stylish space to host your dream wedding.

Facilities and Capacity
When you choose Villa Tuscana Reception Hall to host your ceremony and reception, you will be provided with both indoor and outdoor site options to choose from. These spaces can accommodate up to 300 of your friends and family. For couples seeking an elegant backdrop, they can pick their favorite of the two ballrooms on the property. The ballrooms are also perfect for dancing the night away and celebrating in with your guests. Additionally, you can personalize these spaces to match your color scheme. You have over 40 color options to choose from in the ballrooms. They also come complete with professional lighting and lighting effects, a decorated head table, tables, and chairs, and more. Indoors, you will also find a bridal suite. This private space is perfect for you to get ready in. If you prefer an outdoor ceremony and reception, the property also has sites for you to choose from on the property.

Because every little detail is important when planning your big day, the team at Villa Tuscana Reception Hall will make sure everything is perfect. While they do specialize in pre-planning, they can also help you with selecting decorations like centerpieces or helping you choose the best package. In fact, there are a variety of all-inclusive packages to help make your planning and wedding day less stressful. The packages will provide you with things such as background music, decorated chairs, decorated unity candle, and more. You are also welcome to customize the packages.

122 Reviews for Villa Tuscana Reception Hall

122 Villa Tuscana Reception Hall Reviews

C
Featured
Cristina

Married on 05/04/2018

As a bride, you get constant remarks about how stressful your wedding planning will be. If you want absolutely no stress whatsoever then BOOK with Villa Tuscana! My family has now done 6 events with ... Read more them with a 7th one to go this November. Adriana and Nicole are amazing!! Customer service is their priority. I called to let them my aunt wanted to discuss a few details, they were on top of it. My family can be a handful, but Nicole and Adriana made sure every request was met. My guests were completely amazed with how great the venue looked. They loved the arches placed at the entrance as well as in the Hall for pictures. The DJ was phenomenal. I had the pleasure of Los the DJ, but Jerry has an incredible team with him. From the food to the bartender to the servers. Every single worker made me feel like they truly cared about giving me a wedding I will always treasure.

Kyla
Kyla Collins

Getting married on 05/10/2020

Quick Responses

I spoke with Nicole about having our wedding here and even when I asked a ton of questions she stayed patient and answered everyone. Read more I spoke with Nicole about having our wedding here and even when I asked a ton of questions she stayed patient and answered everyone.

Gladyss
Gladyss Avechuco

Getting married on 10/11/2019

Love at first sight

On our first visit to the venue and we loved it and booked our wedding! Read more On our first visit to the venue and we loved it and booked our wedding!