Villanelle Floral Company

Seattle, WA · View map · Visit website

About Villanelle Floral Company

Villanelle Floral Company is a professional wedding florist based in Seattle, Washington. We specialize in bespoke floral arrangements for weddings and other special events. Our style is whimsical and innovative, with an emphasis on garden-inspired, seasonal blooms. Villanelle Floral Company offers unique floral designs that will speak to your and your personal love story on your special day.

Villanelle Floral Company offers their wedding florist services in a variety of ways. We create bespoke bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and centerpieces that fit your theme perfectly. Additionally, Villanelle Floral Company will create beautiful floral aisle and altar decor to fully tie the venue together aesthetically. Villanelle Floral Company also offers the following services:

• Consultation

5 Villanelle Floral Company Reviews

Melissa
Melissa

Married on 07/28/2019

The Sweetest Soul to Work With!

Angeline was easy to chat with from the moment I met her. I went back and forth a few times about what I wanted and she went with the flow, offering helpful suggestions along the way. We ended up ... Read more doing bouquets, boutonnières, corsages, garlands, an arch piece, cake flowers, a hair comb, and accessory pieces of greenery. When it came to day-of, she blew me away with her gorgeous arrangements. She made them look done, but not too-done if you know what I mean? All the bouquets and garlands fit it perfectly and made our wedding look above and beyond! She even helped with a last-minute boutonnière emergency. I highly recommend her for all your floral needs!

Kait
Kait Mcd

Married on 12/14/2018

More than just a fantastic florist!

Working with Angelene was like working with an otherworldly goddess who hears you, understands you, and makes everything magically beautiful and unique. Two days before my wedding I called Angelene ... Read more very stressed out that I had made all the wrong decisions about design - she talked me through everything and reassured me of my vision. We could not have been happier with our wedding flowers and the incredible woman who designed them!

L
Lynnsey

Married on 08/18/2018

Impeccable taste and aesthetic

"Angelene is absolutely wonderful to work with. We've collaborated together on several occasions and her work is always impressive. Her impeccable taste and aesthetic paired with her respect for ... Read more florals and nature is the perfect combination. She treats every design with care and spends the time to make sure it's not only visually beautiful but means something to whom it's made for. I cannot recommend her highly enough!"