Vincent Design Co.

Kirkland, WA · View map · Visit website

About Vincent Design Co.

Vincent Design Co. is a floral, event design and coordination boutique based in Kirkland, Washington. Whether you have endless details set-in-stone for your special day or don’t know where to start, Vincent Design Co. offers plenty of services to fit your needs.

Through carefully curated event and floral design - - that can be followed all the way through with day-of coordination expertise - - trust Lauren and her team to not only make your day beautiful, but help ensure it all goes off without a hitch!

FLORAL DESIGN - floral base pricing by item provided upon request

EVENT DESIGN - service starts at $1000

DAY-OF COORDINATION - service starts at $1500

9 Reviews for Vincent Design Co.

9 Vincent Design Co. Reviews

Madeline
Featured
Madeline

Married on 07/21/2018

I seriously cannot recommend Vincent Design Co. Enough. Lauren did day-of coordination for my 7/21 wedding and I absolutely could not have gone into my day without her! We met a few times in the ... Read more months leading up to the wedding, including an initial meet and greet, a venue walk-through, and she ran our rehearsal. EVERYTHING about her services and our time spent together made me so confident and at ease going into the wedding. Not to mention that our wedding party and our families absolutely loved Lauren and her assistant when it came to wedding time. I also got amazing feedback from my vendors about how easy it was to work with her and how impressed they were with her organization and direction. She is so energetic, positive, and fun to be around and knows exactly what she's doing-- and she gets it done. I couldn't imagine getting through the stress and the chaos of planning the logistics of a wedding on one of the busiest days in Seattle without her, and I am so thankful that I found her. THANK YOU for everything, Lauren and Vincent Design Co.!

M
Maggie

Married on 09/15/2018

Lauren and her assistant were absolutely fantastic. I was so blown away with her level of detail and service and professionalism. She responded to emails straight away, and made sure my husband and I ... Read more could enjoy our party that we had been planning for a year! She is very knowledgable, friendly and a pleasure to work with. If you're on the fence whether to hire a DOC, you should do it - and hire Vincent Design Co. It allowed me to enjoy the most special day of my life. So glad to have met and worked with Lauren and her team!

A
Andrew

Married on 08/03/2018

We were considering not having a day-of-coordinator for our wedding, but I am SO GLAD we decided to contact Lauren. She thought of all the small things we never even considered and was essential to ... Read more our wedding day running smoothly. We would not have had our dream wedding without her!