Vincent Po

Providence, RI · View map · Visit website

About Vincent Po

Too often, finding a wedding photographer is stressful, expensive, and confusing. I hope to be none of these things.

I offer a single, all-inclusive package for $1800 that comes with exactly what I believe a modern wedding photographer should provide, nothing more and nothing less:

• 8 hours of photography (additional hours @ $250/hr)
  • 30-day digital delivery of 300-600 high-resolution, unwatermarked photos
  • No additional cost for travel time, including a free in-person visit if you'd like

This does not include:

• Physical prints. We live in a digital age, where everyone has access to the internet and thus to professional printing services. I don't like making you pay for something you can do too! I'll help out with piecing together an album and optimizing your photos so they print well, but you'll order them yourself (and thus save enormously.)
  • Travel costs. I'll take the cheapest option available, whether that's a rental car, train, or flight.
  • Additional photographers. For many reasons, I shoot on my own, and I've covered weddings with 30 people to weddings with 300.
  • Video. My skill set is with photography, not videography!

If you're looking for timeless, natural photos at an affordable price, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Who are you, and what's your background?

My name is Vincent Po, and I'm a professional wedding and portrait photographer. I first picked up photography in college (I studied Electrical Engineering at Princeton) as a way to find a new hobby that made me happy for the sake of happiness, and subsequently fell in love with portraiture and how it's allowed me to meet and become friends with people with talents and perspectives different from my own.

Contrary to popular belief, the job of a portrait photographer is less about finding the perfect background or light, and more about creating an environment where everyone can feel confident and comfortable. Just as we grab drinks or meals with people as a way to create time and space for conversation, so a photoshoot, done right, is the same. Getting lunch is less about the food and more about the connection, and portraiture is less about the camera and more about the conversation.

What results is both natural, beautiful photos and a fun, genuine experience!

Why are your prices so low?

When I'm not photographing, I work as an Electrical Engineer at a design agency in Providence, RI. This affords me the ability to photograph because I love it, not because I have to make a living from it, and thus I charge less to help make couples' weddings less stressful, expensive, and confusing.

I also grew up in the millennial generation, and hope to bring a modern perspective to an old industry, incorporating as much transparency, simplicity, and a modern couple's needs into my work as possible. This is why, for example, I only offer digital delivery, and not expensive physical prints.

Where can I see more of your work?

My portfolio presents the most comprehensive view of my work available, http://vincentpo.com. There, you'll find not just my wedding work but also the extensive work I've done in advertising, portraiture, landscape, and shows + events. You can also view this work by scrolling through the above storefront photos.

I look forward to hearing from you, and to documenting your big day!

Reviews

Have you hired this vendor?
Be the first to leave a review!

Vincent Po FAQ