Vineyard Music and Events

Vineyard Haven, MA · View map

About Vineyard Music and Events

Vineyard Music and Events is a live music company based on Martha's Vineyard but serves clients nationwide. Our house band, The Dukes of Circuit Avenue, is the premier dance band in the area which offers a large variety of dance music to keep guests of all generations on the dance floor. VME also provides celebrity entertainment for private and corporate events should you be in need of a headliner that will wow your guests. We pride ourselves on our reputation of being professional and friendly from start to finish. Give us a call to see if we are available for your Big Day!

2 Reviews for Vineyard Music and Events

2 Vineyard Music and Events Reviews

R
Rebecca

Married on 09/22/2018

These guys know how to start a party! We were lucky enough to have the Dukes for our wedding in September. I know I didn’t make things easy for them- we had the beach ceremony where I wanted an ... Read more acoustic guitar playing, and then an outdoor reception. To top it off, I knew I didn’t want the basic wedding songs that you typically hear. The Dukes took this all in stride and made it look so easy. We just loved working with them. To top it off, we just had THE best time. They made our reception fun and got everyone in their feet, singing and dancing from the first song until the very last song. I 100% would recommend them for any event or party. I can’t wait to dance with them again!

L
Lisa

Married on 06/30/2018

We were lucky enough to stumble upon the Dukes of Circuit Ave, who have a relatively small online presence, at one of my good friend’s weddings. As soon as they started playing, we knew we’d be LUCKY ... Read more to have them play our own wedding! Given the caliber of their talent, we were shocked to learn that their prices were in keeping with other Boston-based bands and we jumped at the opportunity to book their services! Fast forward a year to our own wedding and the Dukes turned out to be even better than we remembered! We booked a 9-piece band and each musician could have been a solo performer in his/her own right. They were able to recreate music from a huge range of genres and had the dance floor packed most of the night, despite the 100 degree weather and wide age range of our guests! My parents were pleased that they managed to keep the volume at a level so that guests who were not big dancers could hear one another in conversation, while my husband and I were thrilled that they managed to bring an energy to the crowd that wouldn’t have been possible in their absence. They were also willing to tailor their services to our needs/wishes, including learning a song that wasn’t on their set list for our first dance, allowing my brother (who plays the sax) to join them for a few songs, and allowing my husband to surprise me and the rest of our guests by singing the lead on Wagon Wheel! Finally, the Dukes (and their business leader, Katrina) were professional and prompt in their correspondences with us in the year leading up to our wedding. We cannot overemphasize what a worthwhile investment hiring the Dukes was and would HIGHLY recommend their services to anyone who is considering hiring them! (In fact, we loved them so much that we referred them to my best friend, who just got married last weekend and the Dukes were – yet again – a huge hit! So they’re 3 for 3 in our book!)

Vineyard Music and Events FAQ