Vining Events

Berthoud, CO · View map

About Vining Events

Vining Events is a full-service event planning company based in Northern Colorado. My 15-year career in the event industry has positioned me to work with you every step of the way. I love working with brides and grooms- seeing that your wedding dreams come true! Want a weekend mountain get a way? No problem! There are so many options in Colorado! I had a couple who wanted to get married in a castle in the heart of the Rocky Mountains with the theme of their favorite hobby- mountain biking! Their dream came together perfectly! I've worked with vendors in downtown Denver to bring the Glitz and Glam to a beautiful reception. Have a dream? Have a vision? I can't wait to hear it! You want your bridesmaids and mother to focus on you- not the venue set up! Let me make sure all your hard work and planning come true!

In the words of a previous employer: "Hawley Is:
*Energetic, experienced event planner who works effectively under pressure and thrives on providing customer service.
* Driven, detail-oriented individual who brings creativity, integrity, passion and commitment to all responsibilities.
* Excellent people skills - highly adept at establishing and maintaining positive and productive relationships in a wide variety of settings such as client servicing, volunteer recruitment and staff interaction.
* Highly organized, excellent time management skills, planning, coordinating and communication skills.
* Creative decision making capabilities for problems and obstacles during event management and group collaboration."

Contact me today to see how I can help you!

13 Reviews for Vining Events

13 Vining Events Reviews

B
becky

Married on 07/15/2016

I cannot come up with enough good words to describe working with Hawley Vining for my daughters wedding this summer. Hawley was fantastic, very responsive, very professional, she knows her stuff! Her ... Read more Her work ethic and energy level (even after a 12 hour wedding day) are totally impressive. We found it very helpful during the planning that she would interject thoughts and ideas when we were not thinking of something. We had a difficult venue to work at but if there was a problem that day we never knew about it. Our other vendors and all of our families really appreciated her operating style, she gets things done without stepping on toes. And she is funny and friendly too!! Using Vining Events as your wedding coordinator will be the best move you can make in the planning of your wedding!!!

User5210028

2+ years ago

My wedding is next year and i live in Hollywood, CA. Our wedding is going to be in Colorado! Hawley stays connected despite the distance and it is easier on us knowing that we have our CO native ... Read more helping us with the amazing venues and working hard to find what we are looking for our big day.

M
Mark

Married on 07/03/2016

I was very skeptical about hiring a coordinator for our wedding at first, and now I can't imagine not having Hawley there to pull it all together. She was very professional but very warm and caring ... Read more about making our wedding day as special as possible. She was prepared to do anything to bring our vision to life, and we could not be happier with the end result. She truly went the extra mile with every detail or any problem that popped up.