Vintage Ballroom and Suites

7 Vintage Ballroom and Suites Reviews

L
Leah

Married on 12/30/2011

The Vintage Ballroom is a beautiful venue. The food is tasty (with good portion sizes!). Jana will decorate the whole place for you, or, if you have a vision, help make your decor even more beautiful. ... Read more beautiful. She's got lots of decorating supplies, so we had to buy very little beyond our candles and fresh greenery. Sometimes, Jana can seem a little scattered, but that's because she is running two businesses. Everything does work out in the end, and our wedding was absolutely amazing with no worries on our part. She even had her staff light our candles just before we got there (we had brought a friend to take care of that, but, again, no worries!). I would wholeheartedly recommend her to others looking for a beautiful venue in historic Faribault.

Holly
Holly

Married on 12/03/2011

Wow! Vintage Ballroom and Suites is a gem! The gorgeous 1900s ballroom makes a cozy and beautiful venue for a wedding of any season. We got endless compliments on our venue and our beautiful ... Read more decorations. I came in with a vision of what I wanted the ballroom to look like, and the owner did everything for me (from linens, to centerpieces, to decorations in the windows). The reception was stunning, the food was amazing, and our guests had a great time. My husband and I, and some of our bridal party stayed on the second floor of the venue in gorgeous suites. The accommodations were convenient and comfortable. This venue far surpassed our expectations.

C
Camille

Married on 11/11/2011

Everything was amazing! We had our ceremony and reception in the Vintage Ballroom. Very many compliments on the look of the Ballroom and on the food. The food was delicious. We had the Chicken with ... Read more red potatoes and carrots. The carrots were perfect. They were nice and soft, not hard and crunchy. The Vintage Ballroom is perfect if you would like to have your ceremony and reception in one place. We were able to seat 175 people. Had to ahve enough room for the isle to wake down. It all was just they way we wanted it to be. Plus they make the food in the Bernie's resturant on the main floor. I would recommend this venue for smaller weddings and events. We also staying in Suite 1. It was really nice and very spacious. Since my Husband is wheelchair bound. Janna Viscomi did a great job at helping me with decorating ideas and how to set the room up. Thank you for a Perfect Wedding and Reception.