Vintage Blossom Cakes

Grass Valley, CA · View map

About Vintage Blossom Cakes

We are a family owned and operated home based bakery, that specializes in elegant wedding, anniversary, and special occasion cakes.

Located in the beautiful northern Sierra Foothills, we deliver to Grass Valley, Nevada City, Auburn, and surrounding areas.

Every flower/decoration on our cakes is hand-crafted, edible, and made to order, so you get the perfectly designed cake for your big day.....not to mention freshly baked from scratch with top ingredients and totally delicious!

Before you email me, please check out my site to make sure that I am the right cake designer for you.

13 Reviews for Vintage Blossom Cakes

13 Vintage Blossom Cakes Reviews

User5103733

2+ years ago

Beautiful, tasty cake; exact execution of my request without a consultation or ever speaking- just emails. My dress was tough to match, but Julia mastered it. Read more Beautiful, tasty cake; exact execution of my request without a consultation or ever speaking- just emails. My dress was tough to match, but Julia mastered it.

L
Laurie

Married on 05/23/2015

Joanna created the most beautiful cakes for our daughter's wedding. Her cakes are just heavenly. She is the kindest person to work with and really takes the time to understand what the bride and groom ... Read more groom want for their special day. Very flexible in working with us for tasting too, as we had to travel from the Bay Area. Best wedding cake we've ever tasted was the comment we heard from all the guests.

A
Amanda

Married on 11/16/2014

LOVE JOANNA! Oh my gosh, we loved her so much! She did such an AMAZING job, and she was so sweet! The cake was soooo yummy and gorgeous! So happy with our wedding cake! :) Read more LOVE JOANNA! Oh my gosh, we loved her so much! She did such an AMAZING job, and she was so sweet! The cake was soooo yummy and gorgeous! So happy with our wedding cake! :)