Vintage Car Tours Los Angeles

Thousand Oaks, CA · View map · Visit website

About Vintage Car Tours Los Angeles

Vintage Car Tours Los Angeles is the perfect add-on to any wedding or photoshoot. With a variety of vintage cars to choose from and a chauffeur to drive you from place to place you can rest assured you’ll have all eyes on you.

Products Offered
Depending on what kind of service you are looking for, Vintage Car Tours Los Angeles has a variety rental options to match. Whether you are looking for bridal transportation, photoshoots, wine tours for bachelorettes, the staff is ready to take you where you need to go! If you are looking for something more, customized packages are also available. Their fleet creates a unique aspect to any day and includes the following vehicles:

• 1957 Black Ford Fairlane Skyliner Convertible

L
Featured
Laura

Married on 08/18/2017

I was very happy with Vintage Car Tours on my wedding day. I was so nervous that the driver would be late or something crazy, however our driver arrived right on time and called myself and my sister ... Read more who was my maid of honor to inform us he was waiting outside. Sandra whom handles the booking was very responsive to my inquires when I initially messaged her about using their services. She always responded timely and was very pleasant in her replies and I never felt like I was being a bother with all my questions. I felt they were very affordable. They also provided a complimentary champagne basket with champagne flutes for my husband and I following our ceremony. If you are in the area I highly recommend their service! They are friendly, reliable, and affordable and everything you would want on your wedding day!

E
emily

Married on 08/18/2018

Sandy & Ed are amazing! We got picked up in there 1936 Dodge cherry red & white. Such a classic beautiful car. They were right on time , professional, and affordably priced. Better then a limo on any ... Read more special occasion! They even had a cute basket with champagne and 2 glasses that said king and queen on them. Thank you so much!! I would recommend there services to anyone and of course I would use them again!

A
Amy

Married on 10/28/2017

Beautiful vehicles and 5 star service! If you want a unique vehicle and excellent service this is the company for you. Would use again :) Read more Beautiful vehicles and 5 star service! If you want a unique vehicle and excellent service this is the company for you. Would use again :)