Vintage Gardens

Modesto, CA · View map

About Vintage Gardens

Here at Vintage Gardens, we pride ourselves on being a "one-stop shop" kind of place. We provide all the tables, chairs, linens, napkins, set-up and clean-up of your event, a stocked bar with a bartender and much more! Have a question about something we provide? Shoot us over an email- we would love to chat about what you are looking for!

11 Reviews for Vintage Gardens

11 Vintage Gardens Reviews

D
Danelle

Married on 11/03/2018

Martinez Wedding

Vintage Gardens is outstanding. Naturally beautiful and Brittany our coordinator was amazing! Brittany was always super patient with me and went the extra mile. Bartender Chris was also awesome! If ... Read more you could host an event here, do it! You will not be disappointed!!!

K
Kelly

Married on 10/12/2018

Pefection!

Vintage Gardens made our wedding feel like a dream! Brittany was a great coordinator and answered all my questions. My guests and other vendors loved the venue, and I'm SO glad I chose Vintage Gardens ... Read more for my magical day!!!

S
Sarah

Married on 10/01/2017

I cannot say enough positive things about this venue! From the minute we toured the grounds we were in love! Brittany was beyond helpful throughout the entire process! Chassidy was also a joy and made ... Read more the process go smoothly. The day of my wedding went flawlessly, well almost. But when a glitch with a dress happened 20 mins before my ceremony, Brittany came to the rescue with a sewing kit! Whether it was bringing us champagne, tissues, or communication with guests and vendors, she was a fantastic addition to my wedding day tribe! The food was amazing, the dj was awesome. Vintage Gardens makes your special day beyond special, and as close to stress free as a bride could be!