Vintage&Lace Weddings

Austin, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Vintage&Lace Weddings

Vintage&Lace Weddings is a wedding planning and coordinating company based out of Austin, Texas. The wedding planner seeks to provide custom wedding planning services with a personal touch. The company plans and designs weddings that are timeless and reflect the love the couple shares.

Experience
Owner and expert wedding planner Heather has over 15 years of professional expertise in the event and wedding planning industry. She has dedicated her services solely to weddings for the past seven years. She graduated from St. Edward’s University in 2006, and founded Vintage&Lace Weddings a few years later after moving back to Austin.

Vintage&Lace Weddings provides planning services for your rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony and reception. The company offers services for civil weddings, destination weddings and eco-friendly weddings. Planning services include:

• Day-of coordination

Featured
Alex

Married on 05/12/2019

The best!

There aren't adequate words for how awesome Heather is and how thankful my husband and I are that we booked Vintage & Lace for our wedding last month, but here goes! We were leaning toward hiring a ... Read more coordinator anyway but our venue (Ma Maison) required us to have a day-of coordinator so we contacted their ENTIRE list of preferred vendors for coordinators and we are so glad we did because that's how we found Heather from Vintage & Lace!! Of all of the planners and coordinators we talked to, I was just immediately drawn to how warm, friendly, AND organized she is. Heather is an absolute pro with countless weddings under her belt, but still so kind and easy to talk to. Then, despite planning our wedding from another city, Heather made it SO easy and smooth. We technically only booked her for day-of coordination (with full communication/access the month prior) but from day one, she was still always available via call, email, text, whathaveyou, no matter when or what kind of (ridiculous, I'm sure) questions I had. We didn't actually meet Heather in person until our rehearsal the day before our wedding, and she was an absolute ROCK STAR the entire weekend. She managed to wrangle our large wedding party (14 bridesmaids and groomsmen) and all of our family (including bilingual and non-native English speakers, as well as divorced family) with both grace and authority. It's also worth noting we had several extras (a Chinese tea ceremony before our wedding ceremony, two large shuttles to transport our guests to and from Dripping Springs, getting Whataburger delivered to our venue for a late night snack) and Heather handled EVERYTHING seamlessly. Anything I thought of or had concerns about, she handled before I even voiced them to her! She was also incredibly thoughtful and adaptable, from my mom wanting to move the cake-cutting earlier, to making sure all of our belongings were packed away and that we had plenty of snacks and drinks in our getaway car. Her day-of assistant, Jasmine, was also so helpful and sweet. They both made the entire weekend just a wonderful, fun, amazing experience where we got to fully enjoy getting married and celebrating with family and friends. I can't recommend Heather and Vintage & Lace more highly -- BOOK HER NOW! I won't say "you won't regret it," but rather, you'll regret it if you don't! Heather, thank you thank you thank you SO much for all your hard work and support in making sure our wedding was an amazing, dreamy, unforgettable experience!

Nicole
Nicole Rushton

Married on 05/11/2019

Heather is amazing!!

Let's call Heather the bride whisperer! She was incredibly helpful throughout the entire wedding planning process. I was very spontaneous in my decision making with certain things while others, I left ... Read more to Heather to help me put the pieces in place. She spent so much time getting to know us and all her recommendations were exactly what we envisioned which took stress out of the equation. There were quite a few curveballs sent our way and Heather helped us navigate and keep focused on the main goal. I could not recommend her enough - we were so luck to have worked with you!!!!

A
Alice Anderson

Married on 09/29/2018

Indispensable

Heather is worth every penny and more. Not only is she completely professional, but she made me feel like my much more qualified friend was helping, not just someone I hired. Although I am a native ... Read more Austinite, I was planning my wedding from New Jersey while my husband and I both tackled new jobs as attorneys. Heather took the time to discuss what kind of wedding planner we needed her to be (e.g. hands-on, strict to the budget, one that provided many options or only a few options to keep us from being overwhelmed). My husband and I both worked long hours and needed someone to gently but firmly keep us on track with planning. Heather had a great sense of what we would like, and when we needed to hear the good, the bad, and the ugly truth about wedding planning. The best part about hiring Heather was that I have no idea if anything went wrong on our wedding day because Heather handled everything. All I remember is having a great time with my friends and family.