Vintage Rouge

Sandy, UT · View map

About Vintage Rouge

As a child I would often sneak into my mother’s make-up bag and experiment. I would put mascara on my baby brother, I would put blush all over my face, and I distinctly remember putting red lipstick on my cabbage patch doll. I never saw makeup as a political statement, rather, I saw it as a way for me to create art. It just so happened that all of my artistry had to have a human model.

I’ve worked in the fashion industry for almost a decade now and the one thing I see again and again are women who have so much vibrance and passion for life. While training in New York City, San Francisco, and Santa Monica I have met woman after woman who have inspired me to create a special look just for them. I love helping them achieve the vision they have of themselves–whether for weddings, boudoir, engagements, or a special shoot just for themselves. I’ve been trained in the highest classes at Vidal Sassoon Academy, participated in hair shows, worked at salons in New York City and Salt Lake City. I specialize in period hair design, bridal updos, and creative hair art and make-up. I would love to work with you and all the people at your event to create a uniform, subtle, and yet still unique appearance for each person. Call or email me and see if we are a good fit for you. 1(801)603-2667/ april.benincosa@gmail.com

3 Reviews for Vintage Rouge

3 Vintage Rouge Reviews

D
Dani

Married on 05/31/2014

April did an amazing job on my makeup. She did excatly what I wanted for my wedding with my makeup, she made me look just like I wanted! I loved it! Read more April did an amazing job on my makeup. She did excatly what I wanted for my wedding with my makeup, she made me look just like I wanted! I loved it!

N
Nicole

Married on 08/07/2009

I loved the way April made me feel on my wedding day. I looked and felt amazing. She is truly gifted! Read more I loved the way April made me feel on my wedding day. I looked and felt amazing. She is truly gifted!!!

User5426550

2+ years ago

April was amazing. I was SO happy with my hair and makeup on my wedding day. My 4 bridesmaids and mom also got hair and makeup done and they loved the end result. I would definitely recommend her! Read more April was amazing. I was SO happy with my hair and makeup on my wedding day. My 4 bridesmaids and mom also got hair and makeup done and they loved the end result. I would definitely recommend her!

Vintage Rouge FAQ