Vinty

Beverly Hills, CA · View map

About Vinty

Don't just arrive, make an entrance! Weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, special events ...
Hire a classic wedding car to make your special day even more memorable.

We are located in San Diego but we provide classic weddings cars all over California and in many other states. We specialize in providing couples with gorgeous vintage cars for their wedding. Such a thrilling addition to your wedding will help couples feel special on their big day and add to an already wonderful occasion that they will never forget.

Vinty offers pristine conditioned classic cars for couples, such as a vintage Rolls Royces, Cadillac, Mercedes, and other famous vintage vehicles. For most of the options, the minimum rental time couples have to enjoy the fabulous car is three hours. Most rentals come with wedding signage as well as red carpet service so couples can feel like the stars they are on their wedding day.

10 Reviews for Vinty

10 Vinty Reviews

S
stacy

Married on 02/11/2018

Great car and service; perfect for our day Read more Great car and service; perfect for our day

A
Angela

Married on 12/28/2017

Fantastic Service! Being naive when it comes to vintage car, Vinty was quick to respond in helping me get the ultimate car for my husband's surprise get away weekend. Seeing his reaction to driving ... Read more one of his dream is priceless! I definitely recommend them!

R
Roxanne

Married on 12/06/2017

Best service ever! Professional & expert team, I had a seamless and wonderful experience:) Read more Best service ever! Professional & expert team, I had a seamless and wonderful experience:)