Vinyl Headlights

Virginia Beach, VA · View map

About Vinyl Headlights

Vinyl Headlights is a wedding band based in Virginia Beach, Virginia, and willing to travel to other locations. This three-piece band brings professionalism to every energetic performance they deliver. With three vocalists, and the option of a fourth, Vinyl Headlights can draw upon decades of knowledge to enhance the celebrations on your special day. If you choose this band, you can expect a variety of high-energy songs and sheer entertainment.

For rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and cocktail hours, Vinyl Headlights can MC your big day, giving events a stylish and enjoyable air. To enhance your enjoyment, they are willing to provide sample performances ahead of the event, and to learn new songs so that your favorites are on their set list. With liability insurance for all events, you can be assured of this band’s attention to detail and professionalism. Genres they cover include dance, 80’s retro, country, 90’s music, top 40 hits, ballads, 70’s rock, 80’s rock, classic rock, Motown, and oldies. They also provide sound and lighting equipment, including a fog machine and microphones, meaning that all you have to do is enjoy your special day.

20 Reviews for Vinyl Headlights

20 Vinyl Headlights Reviews

Katie
Katie Miller

Married on 04/27/2019

Fun Wedding Band!

Vinyl Headlights was such a great choice for our wedding. They were responsive and easy to work with. They showed up on time and put on a great show. I danced my entire wedding! Read more Vinyl Headlights was such a great choice for our wedding. They were responsive and easy to work with. They showed up on time and put on a great show. I danced my entire wedding!

K
Kerri Miller

Married on 12/11/2018

Outstanding

I loved working with the band for our holiday party. Very professional, and the music was on point. They elevated our holiday party to a whole new level. I would highly recommend Vinyl Headlights for ... Read more any event.

Hannah
Hannah

Married on 11/03/2018

They bring the party

Amazing, fun, professional, dance until your feet hurt good music. We can’t say enough good about this group. Do yourself a favor and book them now! Read more Amazing, fun, professional, dance until your feet hurt good music. We can’t say enough good about this group. Do yourself a favor and book them now!!