Viol Consort

San Antonio, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Viol Consort

Viol Consort, in San Antonio, Texas, is not your typical wedding string quartet. This group of professional musicians adds personality and a touch of attitude throughout their musical repertoire, playing everything from ballads to hip-hop, jazz, rock, boleros, and much more. They are ready to perform modern music with classical instruments to give your wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception an unforgettable sound.

Viol Consort works with a number of musicians in a variety of instrumental, string, and orchestral arrangements. The musicians have their roots and technical experience in classical music but don’t limit themself in this genre, going from jazz, pop to classic rock and movie themes on the repertoire of music they perform. Couples can choose how many will perform at the wedding with solos, duos, quartets, and more options available. They use cellos, guitars, pianos, violas, and violins to craft their unique sound, and also provide microphones and a sound system at each wedding to ensure everyone can enjoy the music.

113 Reviews for Viol Consort

113 Viol Consort Reviews

E
Featured
EDNA

Married on 07/28/2018

I have been working with Sam since December 2016, and it has been an absolute pleasure. I was set to marry on 10/28/2017 in Rockport but we ended up postponing our wedding nine months and relocating ... Read more to Corpus Christi after Hurricane Harvey destroyed our wedding venue. Sam was extremely flexible, professional, and responsive the entire time I worked with him! I am a 39 year old bride with a type A personality who had a very specific vision for my wedding. Sam patiently worked with me to ensure my song selections fit my vision. Viol Consort's performance during my nuptial mass and reception exceeded my expectations, and they were high to begin with. I got married at the Corpus Christi Cathedral, which is a large church. Viol Consort sounded AMAZING! And the cantor did a PHENOMENAL job. I have received SO MANY compliments regarding the music at the mass and at the reception. These talented musicians moved many of our guests to tears during the mass. Thank you Viol Consort for making my wedding day perfect! You added the perfect level of elegance and class to my big day.

E
Estefanie

Getting married on 08/15/2020

I couldn't be more pleased with Viol Consort. They were prompt with their reply whenever I sent them an e-mail. They were very professional, talented, and accommodating and I am very satisfied with ... Read more their performance. I hired Viol Consort to play ceremony music for my wedding and they were amazing! I got several comments from guests who were also impressed. I would highly definitely recommend them.

D
Dominic

Married on 08/03/2019

The Perfect Touch

I had a vision of how I wanted my wedding from beginning to end. One of the most important things was music. After seeing and hearing Viol Consort String ensemble at several weddings I knew that I has ... Read more to have them play at my wedding. When I walked into my venue and heard them playing I knew it was the BEST decision we'd made. They set the tone and ambiance of our wedding. It was beautiful and magical because of them. I recommend them to anyone!! Thank you guys so much for being a part of our special day. You all were perfect!!