Violet Limousine Service

Homer, Ohio · View map · Visit website

About Violet Limousine Service

Violet Limousine Service, Inc. is a wedding limousine service operating out of Columbus, Ohio. Over the past 15 years, the company has earned a reputation as one of the most reliable wedding and event transportation businesses in the Central Ohio area. Violet Limousine Service, Inc. will manage all of your transportation needs for your big day and provides an unparalleled customer service experience.

Service

Violet Limousine Service, Inc. offers custom packages and logistical solutions for you and your wedding guests for weddings, bachelor and bachelorette parties, anniversaries, and other special events. Whether you are looking to make a unique entrance or plan to ride to the reception with your wedding party, every package Violet Limo vehicles come equipped with the following features:

• Programmable lights

J
Featured
Julie

Married on 07/26/2014

Violet Limo was great. Our driver was really early and very professional. It started to rain and he held an umbrella for myself, so I wouldn't get my dress all wet. Would highly recommend. Read more Violet Limo was great. Our driver was really early and very professional. It started to rain and he held an umbrella for myself, so I wouldn't get my dress all wet. Would highly recommend.

S
sheila

Married on 05/04/2013

Transported on time and the driver was very professional. Read more Transported on time and the driver was very professional.

Amber
Amber

Married on 10/29/2011

I cannot say enough great things about this company. They were so easy to work with and honestly one of the last things we had to worry about. The driver was wonderful. Before the ceremony I was a ... Read more nervous wreck and he was there to support me. That doesn't happen often anymore and you certainly don't expect it from your driver. I highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a car/limo. They are wonderful, won't disappoint and the driver is awesome!