VIP Mansion

Dana Point, CA · View map · Visit website

About VIP Mansion

VIP: the perfect combination of luxury resort decadence & private estate charm.

Escape the ordinary! Plan your turn-key fully customized wedding at one of Southern California’s exclusive private estates & one-of-a-kind mansions in complete privacy and without the peering eyes of other guests.

Facilities and Capacity

European Elegance meets Southern California Paradise (about our VIP Palazzo Mansion):

Nestled on an exceptionally private, tree lined grounds and announced by grand palm trees, the estate evokes the stately elegance of the Beverly Hills and Palm Beach mansions, right here in the heart of Orange County.

The mansion’s grounds rival those of any world-class resort with a brand new domed gazebo on an oversized grassy lawn overlooking the ocean and breathtaking pool and spa with custom bridge and 5 waterfalls. The expansive terraced hillsides of lush mature landscape create a haven of privacy and seclusion. The stunning crystal chandeliers, 35-foot ceilings, marble floors and contemporary decor provide the perfect setting for a dinner reception.

Absolutely exquisite venues, VIP's Private Estates and Mansions will provide a stunning backdrop for your event – whether it is an intimate & quaint gathering for 25 or extravagant and luxurious wedding celebration for 350.

VIP Mansion and VIP Events & Weddings offer custom all-inclusive wedding packages for couples of every style. Their award-winning and frequently published full-service wedding and event team includes attentive world-class services from the most talented vendors in OC. You will work with the area’s best to design your wedding, your timeline, your menu, your decor, and every other detail in between.

Ready to start planning your dream wedding at one of these spectacular mansion venues? Please contact VIP now to book your tour!

73 Reviews for VIP Mansion

73 VIP Mansion Reviews

S
Featured
Sharon and Mike

Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing to work with from initial venue search until the Wedding Day!

I had the wedding of my dreams thanks to the hard work of Sanya Strelec and her VIP Team! From the first moment I contacted VIP, while searching for venues, until the day of my wedding, they made the ... Read more whole process effortless, fun and memorable! The private estate was perfect for our wedding as we were able to make it our own by fully customizing every single detail. Sanya was always responsive and easy to talk to and managed to over deliver in all aspects. Our guests are still giving us compliments on how beautiful and perfect everything turned out. The food was incredible, we loved our flowers and were very happy with all the vendors VIP provided. With Sanya and her team, you’ll be in great hands and can actually relax and enjoy your wedding planning and the day of! Excellent job and I highly recommend them!

F
Fatima

Married on 02/23/2019

Best wedding venue in OC!!

Working with Amanda and the VIP Team has been nothing but amazing! When my fiancé and I were starting to look at venues we went to all the “top” venues in OC. Once we inquired, we met Amanda—we ... Read more instantly knew this had to be our wedding coordinator no matter what! Her passion for what she does is unmatched and you can feel it right away. She made us feel so comfortable with every decision, wecouldn’t believe it! The moment we stepped into the VIP Mansion, we had to book it... this is our dream venue!! We even booked it the same day we toured! I know our wedding will be the most amazing day.. we are counting down the days and can’t wait to have the most memorable day shared with our family and friends. All thanks to VIP Events and Weddings! —Fatima

Sheila
Sheila Lang

Married on 01/19/2019

Not a single critique - this team/venue is amazing!

How is it possible that one of the most important days of your life that's had countless details planned and communicated across multiple vendors goes off without a hitch? This incredible event ... Read more company takes so much care, is so capable, and truly listens to make your day go exactly how you want it to. I got married at the VIP Mansion last month, and friends/family still compliment me on how well executed and beautiful our wedding was. My high expectations were honestly blown away and it couldn't have gone better. To start, Amanda Burke is organized, responsive, and has such a positive attitude toward any request or question. Also, most of the vendors work together often, which makes things go very smoothly. They each did such a great job - florals/decor were so beautiful, and the caterer served amazing food - some of my pickiest guests went out of their way to compliment how delicious it was. I read other reviews here and really can't believe I wasn't the only well-executed event happening during our six months of planning. Amanda and the team really make you feel like your event is their top priority - and it is. They just have nice relationships built with their vendors and work extremely well together. It makes the whole process easy and efficient. Even though I worked primarily with Amanda, Sanya was also there for the rehearsal and day of the event and was also amazing. The two of them, along with the rest of the staff, made sure every detail we had planned was executed and they were able to help my guests with any need. I keep hearing stories from my guests that show how attentive the staff was throughout the entire night. It's hard to describe how these little things all sum up to a flawless event that was executed by people who work so hard to be sure you enjoy your day. The venue itself is worthy of compliments as well. The grounds are extremely well kept and you truly feel like you are in a private resort. The layout is perfect and it felt like we kept surprising our guests with each part of the wedding. From sunset views during our ceremony, to our grand entrance down the double staircase, to our surprise whiskey bar/scotch tasting in the library, our guests were truly in awe - and so were we. We had the best time and the entire feel of the wedding was just happy. Thank you again so much!