VIP Style Limousines, LLC

Virginia Beach, VA · View map

About VIP Style Limousines, LLC

Featuring the newest and most exotic limousines in the region. New 18-20 Passenger Cadilliac Escalade, New 18-20 Passenger Infiniti QX56, New 10-12 Passenger Dodge Charger, Brand New 10-12 Passenger 2012 Chrysler 300, and Exotic Party Buses!

10 Reviews for VIP Style Limousines, LLC

10 VIP Style Limousines, LLC Reviews

S
Sara Ervin

Married on 06/08/2019

Exceptional!

We booked the 10 passanger limo for my son's wedding June 8, 2019 in Kitty Hawk, NC. Chris was great to deal with. He answered questions and returned emails! The car was beautiful. Just as nice and ... Read more clean on the inside as on the outside. Chris was patient, considerate, on time. We could not be any happier!

SoonToBeMrs.B
Shay

Married on 02/01/2019

Exceptional

Booked with VIP and was not disappointed! At the last minute we decided to have a big wedding and they showed up and showed out! Very clean and stylish. How they have the limo with the lights etc ... Read more gives it an extra WOW factor!!! It was lovely...The customer service was AMAZING and they were very patient. Of course we were running late but they were on time, understanding and very helpful! Could not have asked for a better limo service company!

Tenise
Tenise

Married on 07/15/2017

My wedding was July 15th and I booked VIP about 5-6 months prior to the wedding. Everything went perfect. I had a big wedding party so we rented their New White Limo bus and it was perfect. The price ... Read more was great for the bus that fit approx 26-28 people. The owner was very nice and accommodating. Things went smooth and I would recommend this company. They have a nice fleet of cars to select from.