Virago Baking Company

Lansdale, PA · View map

About Virago Baking Company

Virago Baking Company is an all natural bakery and cafe. We use only natural ingredients and we use organic and local as much as possible. We offer classic European style cakes and pastries and specialize is Vegan and Gluten-Free options.
Our Vegan Chocolate Peanut butter is a favorite as well as our classic Grand Marnier. We have whole wheat breakfast pastries, scones, cookies, zucchini bread and more.
Virago serves wraps, quiche, frittata and soup for lunch. We also have locally roasted organic fair trade coffee.
We offer gift baskets, cookies trays and shipping.

2 Reviews for Virago Baking Company

2 Virago Baking Company Reviews

T
Trulie

Married on 10/08/2011

I found the perfect baker to make me a buffet of gluten free, vegan, organic and with natural food colors. I am a dietitian and natural food is important. I also had guests who are vegan and need ... Read more gluten free options. Regina created scrumptious cakes for our cake buffet with all of those options like: 1.chai coconut- cake is chai spice filling and iced in coconut, coconut on top. 2. vanilla lemon- vanilla cake with lemon icing inside and out ( the icing is mixed with lemon curd) 3. Maple pecan cake- butter pecan cake with maple icing inside & out 4. chocolate peanut butter with chocolate ganache topping You can see pictures here: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150366563418105.35028 1.100395933104&type=1

S
shawna

Married on 03/28/2009

I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful cake! Regina was so easy to work with and her craftmanship of the cake was impecable! Such delicate fine detail, and the cake was so moist and delicious.i ... Read more will order all my bithday cakes and special occasion cakes from Virago from now on. Thank you Virago Baking Company! Mrs. S. Krzyzanowski

Virago Baking Company FAQ