Viral Booth

Belchertown, MA · View map · Visit website

About Viral Booth

Viral Booth is a wedding photo and video booth rental company that serves New England and New York. It utilizes a touch-screen kiosk which allows couples and guests to take photos and record videos. It produces high-quality photos, using the combination of a state-of-the-art computer, printer, and digital camera. Guests can also leave their congratulations messages during the picture-taking session.

Viral Booth goes beyond the standard photo booth to allow guests to record video messages for the happy couple as well! Props are available for guests to achieve fun and crazy photos. Viral Booth takes care of everything from delivery to set up to clean up. It also showcases photo booth items including:

• Backdrop(s)

L
Featured
Laura

Married on 10/07/2017

We were SO incredibly pleased with our experience. My mother purchased Viral Booth at a wedding expo. Not only did Viral Booth personalize the photo strips that fit absolutely perfect with our ... Read more theme-guests were even able to leave video messages! They were personable and created us a beautiful photo album with all of the guests pictures as well! Bes addition yo our wedding and we’re jusgoing SO grateful! Love! Would recommend them to anyone who is having ANY event as well!!

Taylor
Taylor Lariviere

Getting married on 09/01/2019

Photo Booth

So excited for this vendor to be apart of our special day! They have been so great getting back to us with questions and you cannot beat their amazing price for the quality! Read more So excited for this vendor to be apart of our special day! They have been so great getting back to us with questions and you cannot beat their amazing price for the quality!

Holly
Holly Mccormack

Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing!!!

Every guest at my wedding, young and old, loved the photo booth. It was such a hit. They loved playing with the props and being able to record a message to my husband and I. They loved being able to ... Read more instantly see the pics. This made it so easy to post to social media sites. My husband and I loved the guest book and photo strip collage as keepsakes. We can't wait to watch our disc over and over with all are messages from our loved ones. Viral Booth was so easy to work with and the day of attendant was great. I am so glad that we added the photo booth to our event. It was a big hit and the pictures all came out great.