Virginia Crossings Hotel and Conference Center

Glen Allen, VA · View map

About Virginia Crossings Hotel and Conference Center

A colonial-style wedding venue in Glen Allen, Virginia, Virginia Crossings Hotel and Conference Center is ideal for couples wishing to experience the charm and grace of Old Virginia. Established in 2001, the venue services couples in the Glen Allen, Richmond, Petersburg and Northern Virginia areas. With its beautifully landscaped grounds and historic architecture, Virginia Crossings Hotel and Conference Center is close to everything, but worlds apart!

Facilities and Capacity
Boasting a 4,700 square foot ballroom, Virginia Crossings Hotel and Conference Center accommodates a maximum of 300 guests with six event spaces in which couples may host their ceremony and/or reception.

Couples who entrust Virginia Crossings Hotel and Conference Center with their special day may benefit from the following services:

• Event planning
  • Flatware
  • Glassware
  • Linens

Other Facilities
Couples may also benefit from the following wedding-event facilities:

• Bridal shower
  • Engagement party
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Cocktail reception

Other Services
Virginia Crossings Hotel and Conference Center provides the following transportation and access-related services to guests:
Parking
Wheelchair access

Location
Virginia Crossings Hotel and Conference Center is located just 12 miles north of Richmond.

23 Reviews for Virginia Crossings Hotel and Conference Center

23 Virginia Crossings Hotel and Conference Center Reviews

M
Meredith

Married on 10/14/2017

I had my wedding there recently and they did an awesome job. Leslie was the best. I bugged her with A LOT of emails all the way up to my big day. She answered them all very quickly and had solutions ... Read more to all my problems. We also had many face to face meetings with a list of questions I had, her schedule was very flexible to meet with me every time. She also set up all of my decorations just the way I wanted them, the day of the wedding. My guest were all talking about how nice the staff was and how beautiful the venue was.

L
Lindsay

Married on 09/30/2017

Virginia Crossings was the most amazing wedding venue. The grounds were so beautiful. It was perfect for our guests, and they loved that everything was all right there. Leslie was fabulous! I couldn't ... Read more have asked for a better wedding coordinator. She was quick to respond and ensured our day was perfect. Thank you to all of the staff for making our wedding day so special. Love, Lindsay and Matt Lemley

M
Michelle

Married on 07/01/2017

The experience was stress free and far exceeded my expectations! The grounds are beautiful for a ceremony and the buildings are beautiful for the reception. The planner TeriLynne and banquet manager ... Read more Sam were very accomodating and ensured my dream wedding was exactly as I had envisioned!